main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Good Luck and Best Wishes...

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Jedi_Satimber, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Dayton, OH...Welcome

On behalf of the New Jersey FF, I, J.Sat and the other members know how hard it is to get this stuff going.

It takes lots of patience and initiative to get a FF going...

Just rely on your senses and the other Chapters of FF for help...and you will do fine.

Here's to seeing you guys Official this year.

Remember, all you need is 3 Meetings with at least 3 members in attendance. And voila', you are official.

Just be sure to give lots of updates and notice of your meetings, to the FF RSA.

Godspeed & best wishes,
    J.Sat
    co-President of the New Jersey Order

2. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    To become official, please make sure that the meeting announcements are given to me one week prior so they can be posted appropriately. Then, I need a note stating who showed up and a brief run-down of what happened. After three are held, you decide on a CR. CR's must have an understanding of FF/TF.N rules and adhere to them along with leadership skills. CRs also must be 18 years or older.

After all of these steps are completed, Dayton is an official FF chapter.

3. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Thank you J-Sat and Bobafemme for making us feel most welcome in our birth of the new Fanforce. I am sure that in the future we will seek the council and assistance of you both.:)

4. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Congrats you guys! It's good to see you've finally got your own FF in the works. Us BYS'ers have been pushing for Space to start one up, but, I guess he never got around to it. ;) Good luck from the New Jersey FanForce!! :)

I just called to say I hate you.

5. SPACEMONKEY20

SPACEMONKEY20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001

hehe...... thanks, Ghosts....... Hopefully I can help these guys out... :)

6. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Glad to hear that a new group is forming here in Ohio.

If you need any suggestions, ideas, or advice, please feel free to ask anyone in our group. We'll be happy to help out.

Best of luck and I look forward to meeting you all someday soon!!

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Welcome to the Midwest boards Dayton!!!

We already met corranhornjje (Jake) at the Akron Civic Theater OT showing, a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to eventually getting to know all of ya.

Don't let the Sith/Jedi thing fool ya, Darth Clerical and I keep in touch quite often; as well as our respective Fanforce chapters. Hopefully, one day we'll get Dayton/Columbus/Cleveland together for on BIG Ohio Jedi celebration!!!

Good Luck with the new chapter; if you ave any questions...feel free to ask!

8. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Don't forget Cincinnati in that!!!!

9. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    I like the idea of getting everyone together for one big Ohio Jedi Celebration!
    But, if nothing else, we should try and get all of our groups together for one big lightsaber match. To settle once and for all who the better swordsmen of Ohio are. :)

10. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Sounds good! Maybe this summer in the Columbus area, since it is most central for everyone i'm assuming.

11. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    That would be awesome! We should aim for july or august. Just think of all the star wars fans in one place, truly wonderful. :)

12. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    who the better swordsmen of Ohio are After the fun we had at Celebration II.5...this could be highly entertaining!!!

Didn't mean to exclude Cincinnati...but we've never met (in-person) that is. We'd talked about continuing the tradition of CII.5 in Columbus this year...sounds like the party just got a whole lot bigger!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.