main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Got Lost

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fettish_01, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fettish_01

Fettish_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2002
    Ok, Ok...... I know you told me it was hard to find.... I spent two hrs driving around on back roads before I gave up.... Hope you all don't think I ditched you! I'm sooo sorry....

:(
    Fettish

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    LOL I told you that you should follow one of us out. I am sorry that you got lost and drove for sooo long :( We think we saw you drive by, I even ran down to the church lot to give you a ride to the house and then waited there for about 30 mins. :(

It's now just about 1 AM and everyone just left. We played some PS2, watched some episode II bloopers, Episode II itself, and some SW spoofs. Played around with my interactive R2D2 droid. Looked at my Celebration I & II pics and told some stories etc.

I am glad that you made it to the meeting itself and that everyone got to meet each other!!

Darth Raptor

3. Fettish_01

Nov 8, 2002
    I found the cross roads with the church and school without any problem. However, there was nobody around. I went up to a house with a steep driveway but there were no cars or anything and some man turned the porch light off on me... LOL Perhaps I had the wrong spot... Oh well... Sounds like I missed out on a lot of fun! Maybe we could all get together again for a social gathering or something... And you are so nice to have bothered sitting around for 30 min in the cold waiting for me! Now I feel like a fool...

:)
    Fettish

4. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    /em le sob, le really big sob :(

If ya didnt like us fettish, all ya had to do is say so ;)

All and all, meeting was a blast. I look forward to many more.

And btw Raptor....Why bother to go to the movies with that system at home? It ROCKS!

Tune in next meeting for saber duel in the star walk: also known as being space sick in a galaxy far, far away......

5. Fettish_01

Nov 8, 2002
    (Cue the violin music...)

Oh I?m so sorry.... What a fool I was.... *sniff, sniff*

ROTFL

:)
    -Fettish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.