main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Halloween Bash 2003--Pics Are Here!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright, folks...here are the pics for Halloween Bash 2003. It wasn't as good of a turnout as last year, but some good stuff happened. For example, Crazed managed to trip up some steps on his way to someone's door. Later on, he proceeded in knocking me in the nose with his treat bag. That hurt Crazed! :p Now it's my turn. On our way back to the house, I started whipping the heck out of a street sign for no reason. I think the candy was getting to me :p Anyway, here are the pics for this year! Enjoy!

A Little Dazed
    -Here we are...the three musketeers, well, sort of. Anyway, we have Andrea dressed as a medievel princess on the far right appearing to be singing some strange opera song. ("Time to Say Goodbye" anyone?) Then comes the family dog, Winston. That's a great costume, Woo! :D And in the middle is me attempting to be Indiana Jones, but not doing a very good job. In my opinion, I look more like a Mexican farmer than an archeologist. And finally, on the far left we have Crazed dressed as the evil Nazi, Toht from Raiders of the Lost Ark. He appears to be watching the bugs on the floor. Great stradegy, Toht! :p

THE Group Shot
    -Alright, here we go...a better group shot. On the right again is Andrea actually looking decent. Great smile! Then there's, the dog, Woo sticking his tongue out. Next is me again, looking more like Indy. At least I don't have that stupid smile like I did in the first. And then on the left is Crazed, looking more like a distinguished Englishman than an evil Nazi. :p

Everyone Loves Indy...and Woo
    -Here we have Andrea holding a princess crown on Woo's head while I attempt to kiss him. Yes, folks...there was some serious puppy love tonight. I got quite a few from Mr. Woo. :D :p

HanSolo29
    -Ehh...my horrible mugshot. First of all, the hat I am wearing was too small for my head..hmmm, maybe that's because I killed Toht and took his hat! Muwahahahaha! [face_devil]

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
    -Now it's Toht's turn to try his luck with some puppy love. But nobody wants Toht to win, so if you look closely, that is why I am attempting to strangle him. :p

Jones and Toht
    -Good and Evil collide! It's the big showdown, folks! Place your bets! Anyway, we have Crazed on the right and me on the left...man, I hate that hat. ;)

Mr. Toht AKA: Crazed_Ewok
    -Looking great there, Crazed! You make a perfect English--err Nazi! :D

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    I really don't like you :p

LOL...it looks like my eyebrows are painted on :eek:

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I really don't like you

You don't? What did I ever do to you? :p

Painted eyebrows? [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.