main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Halloween party

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by nordicgal, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Hi, all!

At this month's meeting, we decided on a day for our Halloween party. We will be meeting on Friday, October 22 at 7:00, at Laura and Alan's house.

You should bring any kind of "scary" movies that you have - we can pick what we want to watch when we see what everyone brings. We have 2 DVD players, so 1 group could be watching horror downstairs, while another group watches less "spooky" videos upstairs!

Also, bring your own beverages, and something for everyone to snack on. We'll provide Rotel cheese dip and plain tortilla chips. Please post what you'll bring on this thread.

If you want to bring a jack-o-lantern, that would also be great! I have plenty of candles.

We respectfully ask for no children to attend. Our house has a steep flight of stairs into the basement, and the house itself is not "kid-proof." Also, we have 2 dogs and a cat, so if you're allergic, you may want to take your allergy pills before you come over.

If the party goes well, we MAY meet again on Halloween night, depending on what everyone is doing.

[face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin]

2. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Here's how to get to our house:

Drive west on Broadway towards Reeds Dairy.
    At the light at Skyline, turn right (north).
    Go past The Crossing, Karnations, and the unpainted furniture store.
    Take a left on the first street (Raymond).
    Take a right on the first street (Reed).
    We are the 4th house on the left, #767.

Our number is 524-8890 if you get lost.

3. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Also, if you were at October's meeting and did not finish painting your plate, bring it to the party and you can finish it then.

Erin - don't forget the supplies!! ;)

4. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I will be bringing the supplies, don't worry. I am also having a hard time thinking of what to bring as a snack for us all to share. I am thinking that cheese and meet tray we saw at Wally world, what do you think Laura?

5. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Is anyone else planning on attending this? Come one guys, please post and let us know. If no one else decides to do anything, I am up for just getting together on Halloween.

6. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Erin -

Wally World's cheese and meat tray sounds good. Perhaps someone could bring crackers (Triscuits, large Cheese-Its) to eat the cheese and meat with???? Some rolls or a mini-loaf of bread would also work.

Anyone???? Anyone????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.