main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Halloween Party!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by New Vanck, Oct 18, 2012.

1. New Vanck

New Vanck Jedi Padawan

Oct 18, 2012
    I know that most people on Facebook are aware of this, but some are not on Facebook or just recently left.

You are invited to my wife's and I's place on Saturday 27. Starts at 1 pm and goes until everyone goes home. We were invited campers, but no takers.

So if you are curious about what we have been doing and want to travel to the outer rim for a day, let me know.

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks! The Mrs is going to be out of town and we kind of wanted to see the new place together, plus I worry about finding you without my co-pilot along so I'll be a maybe. No camping for me...too old for sleeping on the ground now. Thank you for the invite!

3. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    So, where in the outer rim?
    We've got a charity thing that night, but methinks a housewarming event would be swell.

4. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Not sure if we can make it either Cungr.... I think we may go to South West Ky. for a trip on that weekend. You guys have fun! [face_party][face_pumpkin]

5. New Vanck

New Vanck Jedi Padawan

Oct 18, 2012
    No worries. Figured many already had plans.

However, this party starts at 1 pm Saturday. So if you want to stop by, run through the woods or have a small picnic, you are more than welcome.

As for where, its in English, IN. Its a far, far drive so I completely understand if you cannot make it.

6. New Vanck

New Vanck Jedi Padawan

Oct 18, 2012
    *sigh* As you can guess...party is canceled due to weather. Will try again next spring.

7. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Holloween is in spring next year? I blame the Mayans.

8. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Sorry, maybe next time will work out. Thank you for extending an invitation to us.

9. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    Thanks for the invite. Hopefully the next one won't have to be cancelled. I hope to be able to make it once you plan it.