main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Halloween...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    What are you doing for Halloween? Any particular costume?

2. TrooperKiller

TrooperKiller Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2006
    I am working on a top secret, non Star Wars suit. The only problem is that it will take at least until next year to finish it.

3. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Yeah my project with Ethan does not look like it will be finished in time for this Halloween so we may switch to death eaters / harry potter! Orginal idea is HUGE - literally and could get a lot of attention at public libraries and school w/ Ethan!

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Saw so many amazing costumes at DragonCon - the Bioshock drill dude was SO AWESOME! and the drill actually worked - ripped the dress of the girl playing the other part in the costume / skit competition we were in...

5. TrooperKiller

Oct 6, 2006
    I guess I will just let the cat out of the bag, or maybe I should say Predator. Thats right boys and girls I have started a full size Predator. that if all goes right will be done for next Halloween.

6. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Pred is a GREAT costume! Saw two or three of them at DragonCon! They are very sweet!

7. TrooperKiller

Oct 6, 2006
    You will be able to follow my progress on FB that way I dont take up to much space here dealing with what will no doubt be lengthy project.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.