main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Hamilton fans, please help!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Sabrina001, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrina001

Sabrina001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Hi everyone,

I was at Pandemonium this weekend and picked up a flyer for a convention taking place in May called the Great Canadian Baycon, at the Hamilton Convention Centre. Unfortunetly the flyer contains no information on a convention website or anywhere else I could go if I had questions about the con not covered by the flyer. I am hoping though that someone from Hamilton might have more information because it is a local con and has apparently been around for about 17 years or so. If possible, i would be looking for a website, or maybe an email address to a con organizer...something like that.

Help, anyone?

Sabrina

2. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Just checked the Hamilton Convention website, vomitted, and then read. There's no such event listed there about a Great Canadian Baycon, but there is one about a psychic convention...

Sorry

3. Sabrina001

Sabrina001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Hmm, and it sounds like such an intersting con too. I guess I will just have to keep watching the Hamilton Convention Centre's website to see if they post information on it as May approaches.

thanks for the info though :)

Sabrina

4. z_e_r_o163

z_e_r_o163 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    FINALLY! someone other then me knows about it, me and some friends are going because they are having a HUGE magic the gathering tournament. Anyway it is May 11th, if you want more info PM me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.