main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Haunted By Secrets~~ (Creepy sort of JA/AU :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Wow Siri that was an amazing post! And another incredible cliffy! Fabulous!
    I just gotta say I was dreaming about this fic the other night. My new thing is dreaming about fan fic. ;)

2. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    ooo great post!

Woohoo and that bad dude be dead! :p

lol I wear my hair like Siri too.. the only difference is that I've got almost white hair and it's tipped bright blue.. :D haha picture that.. a Siri with colored hair and ya got me

Till Later~
    Siri

3. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    what happened ??????? don't leave me here!

Congrats (I hope) on the new sib. I just can;t imagine nine of them. I'm the youngest of 2- One older sister is more than enough for me!!

4. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Phooey. Oh well, I'll come on and gloat during the next one!! Bwahahahaha. [face_devil]

Up!

Sarah >^,,^<

5. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Oh

My

God

That's all I have to say about this post

(that and more soon!)

6. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Opps, sorry. Congrats to Sarah and Jewel too!

7. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Thanks, Kitara! :)

Sarah >^,,^<

8. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    ~weeps~

There's no post!!!

9. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    PadmeLeiaJaina: Oh thanks for forgiving me ;) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! I thought I'd gotten AWAY from the whole 'Wizard of Oz' thing!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Hee hee...sorry, on my other stories someone kept quoting Wizard of Oz. It was my fault for putting a Tornado in it ;)

Seven: ;) Sorry about taking so long!!

Obi-Wannabe_1138: *laughs* Really?! Dreaming about MY fic??!! That's a little bit queer ;) I think I told you this on JAFD but this story actually came from a dream I had!! (ominous music plays) ;)

Siri_Z: Thanx! I can see no one's sad to see him go! :D Blue hair?? That's an interesting thought ;)

Padawan_Kitara: Yup! Well I love ALL my sibs! And I've got two sisters (one of which is Sarah_K the other is Jedi_Jewl) and they like my best friends that live with me all the time :D

Sarah_K: Oh no you WON'T!! (forget the best friend thing ;) J/K)

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: Hee hee!

OKAY!! Here it is! The final post! Thank you everyone for being such GREAT readers!! I loved and appreciated ALL your feedback!!!

If you are at all interested in my stuff I've got another story up here:

Kuro-n

Well! See ya around the boards! :D

~*~Chapter 6: Part 3~*~

Freedom

Qui-Gon sat up, he had struck the wall, and he didn't know how long he'd been out. He looked around, hanging limply at the Secrets Keeper was it's maker. Qui-Gon turned away and ran to Obi-Wan's side. The boy was out cold, but Qui-Gon didn't bother to wake him, he easily picked up Obi-Wan as if he was a small child. Qui-Gon moved to the exit of the office. The Labyrinth was gone. All that was left was a short hall, the floor was covered with the dust of age, with cobwebs hanging high and others swooping down in front of his path. Qui-Gon took a deep breath and tightened his grasp on Obi-Wan, he started forward. The hall seemed twice as long as it was, and he felt as though every step was a struggle, but he continued forward. His steps got lighter and he moved quicker and finally, he reached the door, without hesitation, he pushed it open, the sunlight cast itself across his face and he squinted against the brightness. He'd never seen anything more beautiful in his life. He started down a dirt path, then up a hill and looked down on a clearing, and a sparkling lake. He dropped to his knees on the cool grass and a clear breeze brushed through his matted hair and across his face.

Freedom.

Suddenly he heard voices, the frantic voice of a girl coming his way, and a man whom he could barely recognize, but that he knew very well. They were both calling the same thing.

"Obi-Wan! Obi-Wan!" And suddenly the man called a different name.

"Qui-Gon!" Qui-Gon stood, leaving Obi-Wan lying in the grass, and he saw them, a Calamarian girl that fit the description Obi-Wan had given him of Bant Eerin, and next to her was--

"Ari-Yon!" The man turned to him, his eyes were dark green, his hair was graying brown, but there was no change in his young face. He ran towards Qui-Gon without a moment's hesitation, he reached his friend and threw his arms around him.

"Qui-Gon! You're alive--I don't believe it!" Bant had come up behind him, her eyes were bright with tears.

"It's me A. Prentice," Qui-Gon felt such joy as he had not felt in thirteen long years.

"Obi-Wan!" Bant was terrified when she saw Obi-Wan.

"He'll be all right, Miss Eerin." Qui-Gon gave her a kind smile, released Ari-Yon, and knelt down in front of her. "He is the reason I am free Bant." She smiled suddenly and hugged him.

"That's what he wanted." She whispered.

Obi-Wan woke to a cool feeling on his forehead, his eyes fluttered open and he saw Qui-Gon above him.

///Obi-Wan, you've really lost it this time, in case you've forgotten, Qui-Gon is locked up in Ine'Zar's house.///

"Obi-Wan?"

///But that certainly sounds like Qui-Gon's voice.///

"Obi-Wan,

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    <Clap clap clap clap> Bravo! Bravo! (Throws roses!)

Well done Siri! Great story- great ending! :)

11. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    Wahoo!! Wonderful story Siri! Luved every bit of it. :D

I'll be stickin round for more of ur writing most definitely!

Haha... a punk Siri... I think I just got my mind working :p

TIll Later~
    Siri

12. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Wow Siri this was SUCH an amazing story! I'm sad to see it end but I must sya it was a very thorough, very satisfying conclusion. Well done!

13. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    *stands in the asile and throws popcorn in the air*

WAHOO!! great fic Siri!!

14. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Pops sparkling cider to go with the popcorn- great job!

15. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    That was wonderful! One of the best reads ever!

16. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    That was a great story Siri!! Obi-Wan is sooo cute and loving, he would always save a prisoner [face_love] .
    The evil one ended in his own cruel machine [face_devil] He did deserve it :D

Angel

17. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001

Hi there, I'm Siri's friend Niobiie. Just wanted to post that this is a GREAT story. I love :X :X it!!!!!!!!! Sooooo coooooool!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we break out some kit-kat bars to go with that?? I'd like to throw them at Siri, what else are friends for?!?!? ;) :eek: :)

18. Starkindler

Starkindler Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2002
    Niobi, quit wanting to throw things at people. Good job Siri!!!!!

19. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Well done. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.