main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON *** Heads up! Attack of the Clones on IMAX ***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Woofer, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Ok its been officially announced that Star Wars, Episode II: Attack of the Clones is going to be shown on IMAX screen starting November 1st!

This is not a 70mm print being shown in the middle of the screen, as is typical for "normal" movies being projected on an IMAX screen. The movie has been re-mastered to fill the whole screen!!!!!

Combine that with the great sound system, and this will be a not to be missed event.

Details are still not available. Will post them as we get them. Don't forget there is an IMAX screen in Niagara Falls as well as in Toronto. My personal opinion is it will only be in Toronto though.

Lets try and plan a major FF gathering from all over Ontario to see it! If you are interested, post here.

2. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    I think this will be great but no one should get there hopes up before we hear of the official showing locations. Just because the movie is out there does not mean it will play at all in your local theatre. Check out the email response that I got from my local theatre here.

And like i said... lets keep our fingers crossed. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.