main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Healer days, for the 2012 diary challenge, completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2012.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Qui-Gon was and Obi-Wan is his usual self
    healing yes when they are coming together
    Biological apples can have worms;)
    Respect for all lifeforms even the pathetic ones;)
    He is

Next an interrupted update based on a real life experience by one of my team-mates

Entry 16
    Today I had a firefighter under my care. His chief and Master Ekiway brought him to the healers’ ward. What happened?

Obi-Wan had found a Nerf in the ditch and that had Master Ekiway contacting the Jedi Temple Fire-department. Four men couldn’t get her out of the ditch but a single Jedimaster used the Force to get her out.
    Yoda of course and he made it into a lesson telling Obi-Wan that size matters not and Obi-Wan replying that he tried. Do, there is no try was the expected answer.

The Nerf – happy to be out of the ditch – chased the firefighters and that had one of them stumbling and getting a little sprain.
    The sprain was treated by me and….

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :) Never too young to learn the vital lesson about "trying" and "doing" instead LOL

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That must be Yoda's favorite lesson to teach. ;)

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    The Nerf – happy to be out of the ditch – chased the firefighters and that had one of them stumbling and getting a little sprain.
    The sprain was treated by me and….

Animal lovers, tsk! Sweet update though.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for you kind replies and here is the next about electronic devices or not;)

Entry 17

This is entry 17 but not the one following the previous entry.
    I will explain how that happened.

Entries 17 to 452 and entries 1 to 16 saved by me on my datapad are gone forever because one of the ITC guys had to update my datapad. Why did I use a datapad for those entries? One guess.

Nu again. She was after the firefighter my next patient receiving treatment for a little annoying cramping muscle in her left index-finger and she spotted my diary on the shelf. I treated her and was reaching for a towel to wipe my hands – she insisted that I had to use a towel because she abhorred my use of my gown to wipe my hands – when she stood up and left. Yup she took my diary.
    And that had me – smart boy – listening to An-Jinai and taking a datapad to continue my diary. ‘What’s not on paper isn’t interesting for Nu.’ I used the datapad for four years and yesterday the thingy had to be upgraded.

Wrong move Adin; using a datapad for your diary. Now my entries about the hilarious and funny adventures are gone forever. But…

I remember writing about the swimming exams and seeing Bant mastering that at a young age of three and giving five year old Obi-Wan a gift. She had gotten plastform syringes from me and that started the fun in the swimming-pool because she gave the syringes to Obi-Wan, Garen and Reeft. Accidentally wetting Yoda by Bant had the little master joining the fight.

Also gone is my entry about Obi-Wan and the husan and learning Yoda and Garen to ride her and the rescue of Obi-Wan by Yoda.
    Obi-Wan is now in room number nine of the surgery wing after getting a bad sprain of his left ankle after an accident in the training room. That was six days ago and…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    You should always backup any and all files/information before updating/upgrating your system. I learned that the hard way. ;)

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update and I backed up vital stuff in preparation for an upcoming upgrade ;) Those times with Obi and Bant and Garen sound fun and they pulled Yoda into the fun too [face_laugh]

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Also gone is my entry about Obi-Wan and the husan and learning Yoda and Garen to ride her and the rescue of Obi-Wan by Yoda.
    Obi-Wan is now in room number nine of the surgery wing after getting a bad sprain of his left ankle after an accident in the training room. That was six days ago and…

Obi must change his dangerous life style. He ends up in medical care non-stop throughout the EU.

9. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Nice entries...and why didn't he demand his diary back from Nu? At any rate, too bad he lost all those great stories...

Poor Obi-Wan - how old was he when a sprained his ankle?

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Someone in our office too and that had me inspired.

The times with Bant and Garen were fun and were in the drabble series.

Obi and his life style? Add Anakin and Siri and he doesn't have a choice.

Archivists are always very protective. They don't want to give back what was brought to cor caught by the archives at all. He was seven and the next entry will reveal more.

Entry 18

Giving Obi-Wan therapy and Mace Windu had me interrupting my writing. Mace was in the same room as Obi-Wan. We found it a nice idea to give the seven year old initiate an opportunity to meet a senior master.
    Mace had tripped over a loose carpet in his room and that earned him a broken fibula in his left leg and a stay with us for two days. We could use bone-knitters.

Obi-Wan tried to make a present for Master Windu and filled two of the ever present synthrubber gloves with water, tied them shut and painted eyes and smiling mouths on the gloves. The gift wasn’t appreciated by Mace and a glove-fight ensued with the two gloves flying through the room until one became untied and showered Mace with water.

I gave Obi-Wan therapy and together we made more smileys for Mace in the form of ten squeeze-balls put in his apartment on his bed.

Today I waited for Obi-Wan but he didn’t come. I called Rian and he told me that Obi-Wan wasn’t in the initiate quarters. I went to meditate in the room of a thousand fountains and there I found a crying Obi-Wan in his hiding place under the roots of an old tree. I could soothe him and taught him the first meditation of the white light. He told me that his crutch was broken by Maaho. I found a piece of wood and made a new crutch for Obi-Wan and carved it with the words ‘for Obi-Wan who has mastered the meditation of the white light.’

And we made some funny presents for the taunting boys. Master Yoda gave those to Bruck, Maaho and Aalto after he had seen us riding the banister. I had taught Obi-Wan how to do it in a safe way sitting on it and with legs on either side. That way you can control your descent. Bruck, Maaho and Aalto rode the banister standing on their feet and couldn’t stop. Yoda was the last one to demonstrate his mastery at banister riding and he remarked after stopping half-way using the Force and coming down that it was still fun for him.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yoda riding the banister - [face_laugh] I can totally see him.

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yoda riding the banister -- [face_laugh] [face_laugh] And I love also the gloves filled with water with smilies ;)

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And we made some funny presents for the taunting boys. Master Yoda gave those to Bruck, Maaho and Aalto after he had seen us riding the banister. I had taught Obi-Wan how to do it in a safe way sitting on it and with legs on either side. That way you can control your descent. Bruck, Maaho and Aalto rode the banister standing on their feet and couldn’t stop. Yoda was the last one to demonstrate his mastery at banister riding and he remarked after stopping half-way using the Force and coming down that it was still fun for him.

Your Yoda is full of good mischief! ;)

earlybird-obi-wan and Jade_eyes like this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    he showed acrobatic moves during AOTC and ROTS;) and here is Kaagi again and on a mission

Entry 19

I have finished Obi-Wan’s therapy for his ankle yesterday and was in the garden of a thousand fountains to meditate when my comlink interrupted that. I had to report to the council at once and that had me piloting a diplomatic shuttle – sadly one of the slow ones – on a trip to Anaxes. With me is Master Benno Perion. Why do we have to settle a trade dispute between the rulers of Anaxes and Tanaab?
    They asked for a master-padawan team. Master Perion is a sports teacher but a very skilled negotiator and with grey hair and regal bearing he is to be my master. I am the assistant with my rumpled appearance.

We arrived today on Anaxes and were greeted by Lohi Kaara. Lohi of course thought that I was Benno’s assistant until I introduced myself being the elder Jedi. A long afternoon and evening followed but the end was nice because the trade dispute was settled with Benno editing the rules and I giving some insight.
    An aide of Lohi Kaara has guided us to the luxury Galaxy hotel in the centre of the town.
    Nice comfortable beds and a large meal and I am ready for the night.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    So, these missions do have their perks. ;)

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice mission without any unpleasant surprises :p And a comfy luxurious hotel to stay in :D

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And more as seen in the next entry
    unpleasant? read this entry[face_nail_biting]

Entry 20

I am back in the Jedi temple and in a room in the healers’ ward as a patient.
    Yup room nine has been my place for the last four days and will be for the coming weeks. Waking up after the negotiations of Anaxes in the large hotel was nice but what followed was not.

I was entering the dining room to get breakfast when the fire-alert had me evacuating the hotel. The first unit from the firedept arrived and I overheard the firechief and evac-chief arguing with a lady who had a husband with a broken leg and couldn’t hear the fire-alert because he had taken strong sleeping meds. I told the chief that I was a first responder, got fatigues and BA-gear and followed the firefighters inside to get the man out. I had the man in a hoverchair when the chief contacted the crew and told them to hurry because the building was about to collapse. We used the emergency stairs and got to the first level. I used the Force to push the hoverchair out of the door and in the garden and managed to get a firefighter to safety when I saw the concrete beginning to crumble and headed to him.
    I Force-pushed him outside. I became trapped between the rubble and the only thing that saved me was being under the solid structure of the door.

I had a terrible pain coming from my legs. Fire and rescue-crews were soon at the scene and began to help me. I stayed conscious listening to the firechief and Benno talking constantly to me and even in the medevac.

In the hospital I must had lost consciousness because the next thing I noticed was a blurry white image, becoming a blonde girl and urging ‘mister Adin’ to wake up. Confused as I was I had no idea where I was until I saw the strange room and all sorts of thingy’s connected to me. My lower body was covered by a tent-like structure and I had no feeling below my waist.

Benno came with Professor Alrik Thomsom. The surgeon told me that he had me on heavy painkillers and gave me the datapad. I read the report and saw the damage to my leg-muscles.

Quite bad. Alrik told me that I could walk only with braces and crutches. No way; I have to recover fully and surprise all who tell me otherwise.

Five days after my coming out of the sedation I was still confined to my bed with the friendly nurses giving me heavy painkillers in the IV. My days were filled with breakfast, lunch and dinner and watching holovids or medical books about new methods of healing. Interesting breaks were when the students came. I could teach them. And real nice was the visit of the lady and her husband. They gave me flowers and a large gift. The gift will go to the charity-fund of the firefighters. The firefighters visited me too. The chief gave me a medal for saving the men.

But I couldn’t go to the Jeditemple to recuperate because I had to be able to leave my bed. No arguing with the doctors could convince them to send me home. They only reduced the painkilling medicines and that gave me a feeling of having legs again. I used the Force to examine my wounds and saw that the left thigh and both my lower legs had suffered considerable damage. But I was glad that I had my muscles. The compression of my legs trapped in the concrete had only been for a short time and the surgeons had saved my muscles. I was moving my legs a bit when Alrik said that I shouldn’t move them at all with the sutures still inside.

It was a restless Obi-Wan who came to my rescue.

He had dreamt about me, went to see Aaqu and there they were when Alrik entered to remove the sutures. Alrik had been already very surprised when he saw the fast healing process but now his surprise was even greater when Obi-Wan helped me to feel almost no pain from suture removal. Alrik released me the next day. And that was nice. We were transported to the spaceport in a fire-truck. I have to stop.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow! Did rather turn into an adventure. :p Glad the injuries weren't more extensive and that there were no fatalities.

19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Well, so much for the mission/vacation... ;)

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    He had dreamt about me, went to see Aaqu and there they were when Alrik entered to remove the sutures. Alrik had been already very surprised when he saw the fast healing process but now his surprise was even greater when Obi-Wan helped me to feel almost no pain from suture removal. Alrik released me the next day. And that was nice. We were transported to the spaceport in a fire-truck. I have to stop.

=D= The dreams that you mention in your updates are always interesting.

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It did and it is continuing
    back from my vacation and here it is the next update
    Yup
    I am back from my trip with my mom and here it is

Entry 21
    That was orthopedic surgeon Gant Beon coming to examine my legs. The Zabrak made some notes and told me that he would make braces for me. And ‘braces’ give me a bad feeling.

I must have fallen asleep again because the next thing I saw was Yoda sitting on my covers, telling me that the meditation of the white light will comfort me and helping me with pillows to get a bit more upright. I must have had a frightening dream but don’t remember what to have him and Obi-Wan coming to my room.
    The next one to arrive was Serinka and he had a nice cake for me. He had been making one with Obi-Wan for Qui-Gon because Obi-Wan wanted to comfort the lonely master.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    It's nice to have visits when you're sick. :)

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :) Nice cheering visits @};-

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The next one to arrive was Serinka and he had a nice cake for me. He had been making one with Obi-Wan for Qui-Gon because Obi-Wan wanted to comfort the lonely master.

Awww, what a lovely gesture. [face_love]

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He will have more visits. Obi-Wan sure feels what Kaagi needs.

Entry 22
    Today was it two weeks after my accident. Gant Beon fitted me with those icky braces and I had to stand. I took two steps and felt my trembling legs shooting with pain that even the Force couldn’t suppress. Awful.
    I was whimpering softly and led back to my bed when Obi-Wan rushed in and began to wipe my tears away.
    ‘Master Kaagi I want to help you’ was what he said and he had brought his lucky walking stick and gave that to me to use.
    He will come each day to help me.

AzureAngel2 likes this.