main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello there!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sir Cronal, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Sir Cronal

Sir Cronal Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2013
    Hello there!

My name is Cristian. My love for Star Wars began back in 1997 when I first watched the special edition of ANH on the big screen. I decided to finally become a member of this forum because I truly love and appreciate everything related to Star Wars, especially the EU. For me, Star Wars has become that perfect thing that I never get tired of watching or reading about. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about Star Wars and that’s exactly why I know I’m going to fully enjoy my stay here.

May the Force be with you!

2. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Welcome, Sir Cronal !

Check out the EU Forum and the SW Community Forum might be of interest as well. You may also want to check out the New Galactic Empire if you want to get involved in a smaller community and become an Imperial Agent :p (Also check my sig below).

You will find most people here are very helpful and encouraging. I am a newbie as well, but let me know if I could be of any assistance to you!

Cool avatar btw!

PS

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    ...then welcome to your daily dose of SW! :D

And even if you get tired about SW (for maximal some minutes or hours I imagine ;) ), there are a few boards that are about non-SW topics. So you'll have some reasons to stay for quiet a while. ;) :)

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Sir Cronal: Failte Nua Duine. Glad to have you with us. Skiara is correct... there is far more to discuss on here than first appears. Take a good look around, get involved, and if you require any guidance or assistance, this thread is your tech support.

5. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Hi there Cristian:) Welcome