main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Hello

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Apollo101, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo101

Apollo101 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2006
    I'm new in this hobby (only been active for a couple of months) and I was invited over here by strawbary from the garrison excelsior boards. I'm working on a custom mando right now but I have so many other ideas for what to make afterwards that it's hard to keep track of them all. I'm a member of a few other boards like ct.net, hvm, bikerscout.net etc. I hope to learn a lot from those of you who are costuming veterans and I look forward to trooping with all of you

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Welcome to the FanForce boards Apollo101!

Oh, boy Strawbary - don't faint - you have another newbie!! This is great!

~Doc_Bev

3. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I know I know- Im beside myself I dont know what to do! LOL ;)

Welcome and Im glad you made it over here! Feel free to post away we are all a friendly bunch in here :) we love new visitors!!!! [face_love]

4. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Welcome my Brother.

I know this guy from the HVM site. Another custom mando. We will rock the house when you are done.

KJ

5. Apollo101

Apollo101 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2006
    You know we will. I'm just about finished with the outside of my helmet and armor is on the way. Should be ready for trooping in a couple of months

6. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    I finished my new bucket last night ( apart from the padding) It is awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.