main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fun Help! I'm feeling so bored!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by PatJedi82, Feb 12, 2001.

1. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    I don't have to be in school for the rest of the week.

MUWHAHWHHAHA.

2. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    i get a week and a half off in 6 days. my comp is having major problems.

3. KiraniTi

KiraniTi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Oh yucky school.

4. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    I am in holidays (yeepee !) =)

5. PatJedi82

PatJedi82 Ex-Mod star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 31, 2000
    A half a week from now and then I have also holydays!! Thanks god!!!!

;-)

6. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    SithLord, only you can be so hard to please! You complain about school, but at least you have an internet connection out there! I don't remember having net access in any of the schools/university/whatever I've been in...

You're so damn lucky! :D

7. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    A good thing I remember from being in high school was that the school gave us email adresses free :).

8. PatJedi82

PatJedi82 Ex-Mod star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 31, 2000
    Yeha you're right about that Nwalme! It's very cool but you can't imagine how I need to log in at the JC. I think my school have the worst connection in the whole world!

;-)

9. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Better if I remain silent about this one :D

10. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    I've connected from University a couple of times, and the connection was awful too... huh ! that's why I only use them in a state of desperate necessity :D

11. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    I don't use the internet at my college either, but that has more to do with the not so easy access.

12. Queen_Tofuti

Queen_Tofuti Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2000
    Thats true. I remember being in the computer labs at college and it would take literally forever for a site to download.

13. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    In one of the schools I attended the whole school network (ie +/- 70 computers) shared a 128 Kbps line...

14. KiraniTi

Nov 26, 2000
    I go to a cheap school. Your lucky if the internet connects at all.

15. Lordban

Nov 9, 2000
    Funnier still : I worked in a public school (you don't pay more than your normal share of taxes, that is :( ) and there was Internet access for the pupils.

16. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    I remember the first time I surfed, having to write tcpip before starting up windows. :)

17. KiraniTi

Nov 26, 2000
    It would be very helpful too if we had a computer teacher who knew something about computers.

18. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    I suppose I was lucky to get one of the few that knew anything about computers in grade school.

19. Yar_Kaii

Yar_Kaii Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    He Pat! Good old GSFF mate!

damn, is was bored in our own board! the "chatroom" is the only thread were all those kinds posting in!

so i look around in the wide FF communities and found this *awesome* ;) thread.

okay, my holidays are at the end in ...7 days. so one week to have fun, drink, rock and stuff.

damn! i want a six days weekend! (one day is okay to look up for all this sweet chicks in school ;) )

20. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    I have 11 days of vacation!! MWAHAHAHA!!!! umm...ok, what were we talking about again? oh, yeah, computers at school. umm...i don't even take any computer classes until I'm a junior, i think, and the courses are optional. Other than in the computer labs, there's an internet connection in the library, but I've never tried it b/c I've always gone there to do homework that's due the next class or something. the connection probably sux, though, b/c my school is cheap.

21. KiraniTi

Nov 26, 2000
    I've got 11 days too. Thank God!!!! Ya what is it with cheap school and awful internet hook ups?

22. Yar_Kaii

Dec 8, 2000
    we had good PCs in the IT-classes. i suppose we could play some Shooter there, but we have a damn strict teacher.
    this old man installed a program which can reconstract your movements in the net. not that kind of "history" stuff every comp has. this is a special program which give him administation rights over your PC.
    Imagine: you are surfing on starwars.com and this teacher can move your mouse, tip in another url or something...

it really scares me..;)
    i feel under control...
    although i do nothing bad at school ;)

okay, back... also we have a Mac-labority. even i cannot handle them its cool we can decide with which system we can work with.

23. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    Wow, what an awful system! You must feel as if Big Brother was watching you! :eek:

Welcome in our place anyway, Yar Kaii!

24. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    wow, thats gotta suck.

25. Yar_Kaii

Dec 8, 2000
    hi,
    thanx for ya kind welcome greets Nwalme Jade!

yeah, i feel like the CIA is sitting there. what does this ol´guy think i am surfing on?
    i have a comp at home so no need to check sites at school.
    i mean, i do it anyway, but obviously i don´t watch pams or britneys faked naked pics or weird stuff like that. and when i visit e.g. this site or starwars.com or something, whats wrong with that?! i do my work and when i am finished and i have some free-time, why don´t visit sites in the net?!
    its not his money i spend then, and the schools here get some money from the government to support our internet-education. so.. its crazy.

in other schools are special i-net rooms you can visit during the breaks.