main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help Logging In

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 2, 2012.

1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    If you are having trouble logging in, please note the following:
    • Your username and password should be the same as the OLD boards, NOT the TEMP board.
    • If you registered for the first time on the temp board, you will need to re-register here. Only accounts from the old board were migrated here.
    If you're convinced you're logging in with the correct username and password and it's still not working:
    • Your password may have been corrupted if it contained any special characters, such as any of these: ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖØÙÚÛÜÝÞ\\ßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõöøùúûüýþÿ
    • Please try the "forgot password" link on the sign in page
    • Contact an admin if you are still unable to log in

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Can you tell me how I sync Tapatalk to the new boards?

3. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    As far as I know, the new boards aren't set up for Tapatalk just yet.

4. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  5. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Just search for theforce.net. You can see the forums but I don't think you can log in yet - my info didn't work.

edit - Or not. I'm seeing threads but not the new ones.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Grimby said he hopes to have Tapatalk set up soon. We weren't able to do it for Day 1 though.

7. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    It's all good, I survived without Tapatalk until five months ago. :p I can wait a few more days.

I appreciate all the work you all did to get these boards live.

8. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    I had some trouble recovering my password because the reset e-mail question has a wrong answer.

It asked what color Mace_Windu's lightsaber was and when I put in "purple mother****er" it rejected it.

jcgoble3 and WIERD_GREEN_MAN like this.
  9. ilmfanShane

ilmfanShane Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2004
    Hahahaha. [face_plain]

10. Bilbo_le_Hobbit

Bilbo_le_Hobbit Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2007
    *EDIT* False alert, sorry! Please ignore my post ^^

11. Anakin_Skywalker005

Anakin_Skywalker005 Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2012
    I am not if a mod can do this but I would like to be able to log onto my old account which is Anakin_Skywalker20. Unfortunately, I didn't get to change my email addy. Is there anyway that can be done using my new one??

12. Anakin_Skywalker005

Anakin_Skywalker005 Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2012
    Actually...I was able to log onto my old account but i am unable to use the e-mail that I want to use because I've already use it for this account. is there any way you guys can just delete this account?? You have my permission.