main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Help with a College project guys/ girls lol

Discussion in 'Community' started by Yodahasgreenfeet, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    Some one from my class might read this but that's ok. I have an idea

Ok, so I'm making a video where items that are thrown away are attracted to one another like a center of gravity. They join together and form sculptures of "junk" . But the sculptures are witty they represent human forms or ideas , while also showing what the items in the sculpture can be recycled to create. Like Item A + Item B = Item C . They will be sculptures, many of them . That I will physic
    ally have to make.

And then tear down I guess when I'm done filming. I will film them in the woods, on the beach then edit them so that they appear around the world in after effects. I will then show Space and all the space junk around earth and it will form together on the Earth and the Earth will transform into a human baby, similar to space odyssey .

The idea being recycling , and the future of our species and saving the planet.

What items might I start with for my sculpture? What items might go together? On top of that she wanted my sculptures to project shadows that were different than the sculpture. She wanted for example a abstract sculpture to have a shadow that projected what came out of that process .

The abstraction process of the sculptures is meant to parallel the recycle process. That is how I sold the idea . It's a school project ...

So I need to think of objects that go together some how in a recycle process . They are all going to be dragged together and make sculptures . I guess I might have it all sucked out to space at the end to become space junk...I don't know. I'm just starting the project. Thanks...

For the transformation process that parallels the recycling process it will be stop motion art because that is what she recommended. I've done video on video, she wants me to try stop motion animation now.

The sculptures will represent humanity and also the process of recycling.

2. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    Remember kids, always recycle.
    [​IMG]
    TO THE EXTREME!

3. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    [​IMG]

?

4. Yodahasgreenfeet