main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes the RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by windu4, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami simply raised his hand and liquified the glass, causing small areas of the air to be at the temperature of 1040 degrees Celcius. The little glass drops fell to the floor, harmless.

"Ethan, I think you fail to realize how experienced I am. Now, would be the greatest time to stop, as the temperature that liquified that glass, would incinerate you." Onikami states flatly, in an altered voice. Onikami then raises his hand, using telekinesis to grasp Ethans hands, preventing him from moving them.

Now, will he listen? Onikami thinks to himself as he awaits Ethans next move. He'd hate it if he had to clean up the mess from this battle.

Tag: Ethan

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jason jumped forward flying at Onikami.

"I am expereinced to bastard!" Jason knocked Onikami off his feet. He released him than shocked him with electricity. Jason felt a shudder as he felt Onimaki's powers he continued to electrocute him

Tag Onimaki and Ethan

3. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami simply reheals the damage being done to him as he walks towards Jason.

"Why do you people resist? It would be so much easier to just listen and come nicely. Oh well, we'll do this the, "you're in for some trouble" way." Onikami says as he holds his hand up, it coninually disintigrating and reforming. "There's only so much pain one can take, what's your limit?" Onikami says darkly, pointing at Jasons head, setting it aflame.

Tag: Jason

4. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jason sighed and created a telekinetik field over his head. He launched himself into the air and slammed back into the ground grabbing Onikami as he did. They slammed through the ground at superspeed blasting into the sewers below them.

Tag

5. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "This is not good." Onikami states as he stands up, pulling his leg back into place.
    How am I to explain this? Onikami thinks to himself as he scratches his head. "Now look, you've basically ruined the school, you've got some nerve..." Onikami says to Jason, staring him down from under the hood. Onikami had realized that he wasn't going to easily defeat Jason, so he went alternative, with a singular assumption. He kicked Jason in the head, and activated the illousion power, forcing him to become invisible, and Jason and Ethan to appear as him, thus ensuring they'd fight each other.

Tag: Ethan Jason

6. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jason held up his hand and pushed Onikami back with ease. Than he attacked Ethan he slammed his fist into the teen's stomach before slamming him against the wall.

"Had enough? Screw with ANYBODY again and I will end you." Jason growled

Tag

7. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Ethan

Feeling the blows he was hurting.

"Had enough? Screw with ANYBODY again and I will end you."

"I was just going to collect his powers he has cellular regeneration, he can survive the process!" Ethan shouted as he threw Jason against the wall with telekinisis.

Then his hunger took over. Using telekinisis he pinned Jason against the wall. He fingered his hand to look like a gun. Then he prepared to cut Jason's head open.

TAG: any

OOC: no god modding done. I'll give others time to counter.

8. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami sighed as he looked up from the sewer line. He heard the screaming of Jason, and proceeded to jump to the cafeteria floor. Seeing Ethan pointing his finger, dragging it across Jasons forehead, begining to open it sickened Onikami, and made him retaliate.

"Not cool." He says, thrusting his shoulder into Ethan, knocking him over, and grabs his arms, pinning them to the ground. "Now, lets put it this way, you will become a very unhappy child if keep this behaviour up. Now, unless you want to end up having some pain, I suggest you quit being a prick." Onikami's feral attitude was being prominent, so his voice sounded like he was growling the words, and his eyes shone from under the hood, their natural redness inspiring a fearful appearance to him.

Tag: Ethan

OOC: Didn't godmod, just explained easily as to what Onikami did.

P.S. : They still don't truly know who the hodded attacker is, as he has not shown himself to them properly to be identified.

9. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

Ethan swore when his concentration was broken when cutting the Jason's head open. He realized the hooded figure was on him. "Get off me you brat!!" He shouted at the figure.

tag: Spaz, windu4

OOC: windu4 is Selena affected by the time freeze Ethan used?

10. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jason wiped the blood from his face and growled angrily. He held up his hand and electricity arced from it slamming Ethan in the side.

"Stay away from me bastard!" Jason launched himself forward and brought his fist into Ethan's stomach. "You can't heal can you? Good!" Jason picked him up and hurled down the passageway before allowing electricity to hit him again.

Tag Any

OOC: Yes she is affected she is not aware that time has stopped.

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: And niether is Fox...

Onikami watched as Jason brutally attacked Ethan. Seeing that this may become bloody, he thought quickly, and made it look as if a meteor had smashed the caf, and followed the two, restoring time's flow.
    I got to inform John, this could get ugly. Onikami thinks quickly as he uses the illousion ability to inform John of the situation as he slides down the stair well rail.

Tag: John

12. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

This is bad Ethan thought. He quickly called his stuff to his hands using telekinisis. Then he closed hiseyes and teleported. As he teleported, Time was put back in order.

TAG: any

13. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena

Selena was eating lunch when she saw jason on the floor gasping. She raced over to him abandoning her stuff. "Jason are you OK?" Than she noticed the cut on his head, "W..Where did you get that?"

TAG: Jason

OOC: Sorry for double poost, things are getting quiet

14. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

As soon as John got the transmission he jumped up and opened the curtains. Using telepathy he was sure he would be able to find Ethan but it would take awhile. He would have to call his partner.

"Onimaki where is Jane?" (or the name of John's partner forgot lol)

Tag

IC

Jason groaned and sat up rubbing his scar he was healing but the scar would remain.

"Nothing." Jason stood up and looked around. "Did anybody pass through here?"

Tag Selena

15. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami's illousionary double shook it's head, indicating it relayed information, not recieved. Onikami was already heading towards Jade, as he figured that bringing her to the office would be a good idea, he had already put his guise back on, and was heading to where he had left her.

Jade stood there, surprised as suddenly Onikami disappeared. She then did a double take, and realized that he had flinched prior to his disappearance, as if he had felt something. She scowled as she headed towards Johns office, unhappy that Onikami had just disappeared. Suddenly she hears fast paced running, slightly uneven in steps, and looks to see Onikami with his guise up, running towards her with a slight limp.

"What the heck just happened there?" Jade snaps in a whisper as a couple of students walk by. Onikami scratches his head in a irritated, by relieving way, and replies,

"Ethan, he stopped time, damn well near got Jason's head open, plus I gained at least three new abilities from this little experience." Jade just glares at him, and says,

"Well I damn well hope John knows of this, I'd hate to see his face when he realizes-" Jade gets cut off when she hears a freshmen student shout,

"OMG, there's a meteor in the caf! It's all the way down to the sewers!" Jade glares at Onikami, and he just shruggs unfazed. She then leads him back to the office, an angry note in her stride. Onikami just grins, following along. In a couple short minutes they enter the office with John staring out the window with a concentrated look.

"John, what the hell happened?" Jade says, slamming the door behind Onikami.

Tag: John

16. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena

"No I haven't seen anyone. What happened?"

TAG: jason

OOC: short post, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.