main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey guys, lets party!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by Darth_Tater_Chip, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tater_Chip

Darth_Tater_Chip Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    So here's the scoop on my idea. I know CMR emailed everyone, but I still wanted to get it up on the boards for anyone who didn't recieve the email, or anyone whose email we don't have.

So anyways...

I thought it would be a great idea to have a FFF 4th of July/Official Chapter Celebration Party thing. I volunteered to hold it at my house because I have a large backyard, a big ole deck, grill, all that good mess. And I have a trampoline and a volleyball net, so we'll have plenty of stuff to play with. :)

We should either have it on July 4th or the 6th, depending on who has to work, and who (if anyone) is going to be out of town for the holiday. Please let me or CMR know your opinions on what day we should have it on!

So. Welp. Oh yeah, and don't forget about our meeting on the 29th. :)

Well my wrist is killing me so I'm gonna split. Later guys.

- Chip

2. Darth_Tater_Chip

Darth_Tater_Chip Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    HAY!?! So? Thoughts?

I'm hungry.

3. DarthByApathy

DarthByApathy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Sounds spiffy to me.

4. PreadoriteVong

PreadoriteVong Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Good Idea, I'll do my best to attend if my work schedule will permit me the breif respite from the day to day monotomny of continued employment. If I can tear myself away I will be sure to attend to the quaintest of earthen beverages that are both healthy and pleasurable, made from the finest wheats, oats and barley as well as clean crisp canadian glacial waters that have been allowed to ferment to a desired age in large oak barrels until the achive the most profound foam and the heediest flavor. Ah, a drink for fit for a God such as myself.

"....mmmm beer...no tv and no beer make homer go...go..."
    "go cazy?"
    "Don't Mind If I do!"

5. DarthByApathy

DarthByApathy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    The exact quote is as follows:
    Homer:"No TV and no beer make Homer something something"
    Marge:"Go crazy?"
    Homer:"Don't mind if I do!"

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey gang! :)

It's gotten kinda quiet around here. ;)

If y'all get this 4th of July get-together all planned out, let me know so that I can add it to your event announcments. :)

7. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    We will. This is one of the few "buisness" topics that we are going to discuss today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.