main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Hey, where are you???

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BultarSwan, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    If you're going to be missing from a meeting or off the boards for a substantial period (any more than say, a day or two), please post it here so we all know you're still living. ;)

For instance: I will be gone from the 13th through the 24th. I will be at the meeting on the 12th, but after that, it's up to all of you.

2. AuggyBenDoggie

AuggyBenDoggie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Hmm i dont know who your talking too?

I posted the day of the meeting saying i wasent going to make it.

As far as i can tell only me and matt didnt show, right?!

Who showed up anyway?

This is obiwancloneme by the way....

8-} [face_sick] 8-} [face_sick]8-}[face_sick]8-}[face_sick]8-}[face_sick]8-}[face_sick]8-}
    [face_sick]8-}[face_sick]8-}[face_sick]8-}[face_sick]8-}[face_sick] 8-}[face_sick]8-}[face_sick]

3. LeiaSkywalker4

LeiaSkywalker4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    Just me, Jabba, and Jaareth. We walked the mall and went window shopping. We got someone new to join the fanclub, and he said he would like to come to the meetings.

4. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    I stop by your apartment Swan, but no one answered the door, sorry.

5. AuggyBenDoggie

Jun 7, 2005
    well untill my ordeal is delt with i wont be driving anywhere...i think its 3 months could be wrong tho.

Oh and by the way....

you saw my roto scoping right?

just for you jarreth, i fixed the blade.

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/ChewUrPill/maddoxsabernewbluecopy.jpg]

i acually like this blade better there wasent so much movement in this oic so you can see the blade meeting the hilt better.

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/ChewUrPill/jaxjedi.jpg]

I also picked up a couple progs i.e after affects and lensflare addon for ps cs2(cant remeber the name of it).

well im thinking about doing a film.First im going to give rotoscoping video a shot using my kids as test subjects :)

Then on to bigger and better things :D

I definitly want to coreograph a few light saber fights and thats as far as i thought on the subject....any ideas *enthusiasm* or a digital camera (haha)would help!!

6. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I'm talking to anyone who is going to be missing from the boards for a significant amount of time? What, you ask, is a significant amount of time? Use your best judgement. ;)

7. AuggyBenDoggie

Jun 7, 2005
    Agghh.....*sputter* !ChOkE!

8. ps2_jedi

ps2_jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2003
    *raises hand*
    I havnt been on here in a while, because I have been busy with school and such (high school woopee! :-B) So im probably not going to be on herer often.

9. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    I'm just getting back from vacation, if you could call it that! I worked on my house all week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.