main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX hi everyone

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Ga4, Jan 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ga4

Ga4 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2002
    Hey,
    Fellow San Antonian here, and i was wondering what the benefits of being in a community like this were.

2. Tycho_Celchu-Col

Tycho_Celchu-Col Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2001
    Greetings Ga4,

San Antonio Fan Force is a group of friends that get together roughly once a month to meet and enjoy time together disscussing all thing Star Wars. We also have many projects in progress or planned in the near future for the group. We enjoy costuming, prop building, and have a fan film project due to start soon. We are planning on the Premiere of Episode 2 and looking at going to several Star Wars Conventions. In short, many things are on the wa here at SAFF. We'd like to see you there.

3. Ga4

Ga4 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2002
    interesting

4. Jrock

Jrock Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 1998
    I was part of the San Antonio Blockbusters back in '99 but had to miss the line and premiere of TPM after a death in the family -Now time has come around again, and although I live in Austin, we are planning on moving back to San Antonio to be closer to friends and family, and would like some information on where the SA fan force plans to meet next or if there?s a newsletter, etc. that I could be included on, chrisl@texas.net is the email - I'm definitely interested in meeting more SA SW fans!

Chris (Jrock)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.