main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi ... say hi to the noob

Discussion in 'Archive: Maine' started by Oocleenee, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oocleenee

Oocleenee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2006
    yes it is true, I am new here.

I am in Lewiston, 37 years old (shhhh) and have been a fan since the beginning. I am male if that matters.

I collect some stuff Star wars that interests me as well as the dvds, VHS tapes etc.

I am a huge Star wars fan to the point of being picked on for it by relatives but oh well what do they know anyway!

I like most fanatics make sure to be one of the first to see a new movie when it comes out. That is something I have done since 1980 for TESB release in the theaters.

I saw the first Star Wars film 30 times or so in the theater as i lived up the street from one then. I just did not see that one on opening day I guess is what I am getting at.

I will be preordering the new dvd release of the unaltered versions set for september 12th as I am sure most of you will be.

I guess that is all for an opening hello.

2. Oocleenee

May 17, 2006
    ... also my username is Oocleenee from the Star Wars dot com forum.

it is from that Jawa sound that they make sometimes haha. I love that sound "oocleeneeee". I hope nobody is using MY avatar.

3. merebel

merebel Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2005
    Welcome here I also live in lewiston and my family and I are big fans aswell.
    Hope to see you around on the boards here.
    Also if you would like to do more check out www.alderaanbase.com and www.501neg.com.
    both are the new england costuming groups.

Keith
    merebel

4. Oocleenee

May 17, 2006
    I keep checking in on this board and it seems rather dead. i won't give up on it though haha.

5. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Welcome! Glad to see someone new, and very enthusiastic! I am from Rumford, about a 45 minute drive from Lewsiton.

We look forward to having you around... Port Con is coming up, so you can attend that if you want to :)

6. Oocleenee

May 17, 2006
    Well thanks for the welcome. i like this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.