main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp HISTORY CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Great news Mandalorians! Last week I was contacted by a representative from Civic Entertainment Group that represents the History Channel. They are interested in making a documentary about Star Wars fans and fan groups throughout the country in conjunction with the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars.

We have been asked to participate as a respresentive for New England. Several things were discussed, such as they may possibly attend one of our monthly meetings and would love the opportunity to observe us at an upcoming convention, such as the Granite State Comic-Con and Celebration 4. (The Granite State Comicon is in Manchester on May 20th)

They are also planning a Star Wars 30th Anniversary Gala Party in New England sometime this summer and have asked if our group would like to participate. Of course I have said YES! Now with this in mind, we need to really work on having a strong Fan Force representation here in New England and especially here in New Hampshire for the Mandalorians.

We would especially love to see alot of past members to make yourselves known again in the forum (you know who you are!), and we do know that everyone has thier own lives with tons of stuff going on but this is a great opportunity for us here at NHM. With this in mind, we are starting a new membership drive.

We would like to put out an invitation to all to current and previous members to rejoin the ranks. Make the calls, recruit a new friend, send the emails, bring back someone old ones! Invite your mothers (we know some of you still live at home! lol) :D But seriously, this is a call to arms for all New England Star Wars fans to join us in a rare opprotunity to celebrate the Star Wars 30th Anniversary with the History Channel!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns. This is just the tip of the ice berg of what should be a great year for all Star Wars fans!

Thank you very much.

SeeYa!

TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.