main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hm. crap.

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by VinkFloyd, Oct 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    well, i haven't really decided if this is a bad thing or not. but here's the deal. a playhouse i've done things for in the past just had an actor drop out of their current production of Death of a Salesman. they called me to see if i could help out in it. after checking with my boss to see about the time i'd need to be available, it turns out i can do it. thing is, the show opens on november 1st. we do a 3 show weekend (fri & sat @ 8 and a sun @ 2) and then the same the following weekend. after that, i'll be involved in a production of scrooge. however, my part won't be so major that i have to be at every rehearsal, unless i'm needed in other scenes. i'm playing the darth vader of the show. you know? the ghost of christmas yet to come. :) big, scary, black costume. gonna kickass.

so the earliest i can come out to raleigh to see imax episode ii would be the 3rd weekend of november. better late than never.

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Methinks the stage awaits ye, O scary ghost. As an aspiring actor, don't turn down a part.
    Other opportunities to unite will arise, so worry not. Choose your destiny, but choose wisely.

3. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    Yeah, listen to him. After all, I have yet to make it to a TTF meeting yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.