main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East How does someone start a FanForce chapter? (Pensacola/Destin, FL area)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Spurrier, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Spurrier

Darth_Spurrier Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2009
    I am in the west part of the panhandle of Florida and the closest chapter is about 4 hours away in Birmingham. I would like to see one get started in the Pensacola - Destin area. Can someone help me out and point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance for your assistance with this.

(edited to add area to title)

2. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Welcome, Darth_Spurrier!

Here is a link to the Fan Force Rules including the instructions for getting a chapter started. First, you need a minimum of three people from your area who are interested in joining the boards here so that we can create a forum for you. Have them post here in this thread and verify their interest after they've joined.

After that, you will need to have three meetings within the space of a year to become an official chapter.

Elections and such come after that, but just start with getting potential members to post here first. :)

Feel free to post or send me a PM if you have any questions. Looking forward to meeting new FL fans!

~Traci

3. Darth_Spurrier

Darth_Spurrier Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2009
    Thanks for the help. If there is anyone that is interested in being a part of this, please post here in this message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.