main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX How many members?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Mar 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Our lovely board has been pretty active, but I've also seen new names appearing (welcome, btw! :) sorry I didn't get to meet all the new folks at the convention, me bad, I know!). Now.. counting even those "honorary D/FW FF folks" like luna and jedilona, how many members does the D/FW FF seem to have? I know we easily have a dozen at meetings but some folks can't make those, so I just wondered how far the group has come (at least since I joined it a while back). :D

Long live the D/FW FF! :)

I guess you could count my hubby the Wookiee (no, not Mr. Mayhew.. Chris.. the guy who needs a haircut desperately right now LOL! - all my friends call him Wookiee. I guess that could be his userid if he ever posted here LOL!) since he does attend events and is interested in things even tho' he doesn't post. And of course me.. maybe a "roll call" would be a good idea. Let's hear it from everyone.. yes.. even you lurkers.. say hi to us! :D We don't bite (well.. ok.. we might, but it really doesn't hurt too bad LOL) ;)

2. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here.

If Jedis couldn't hop..I'd be gone with the Schwinn. :D

3. scudknight

scudknight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2000
    You still havent met me DCynthia.....sigh. :)

4. scudknight

scudknight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2000
    You still havent met me DCynthia.....sigh. :)

5. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Yeah I know :( I missed the last meeting and the last convention. I've been very bad.. LOL! :)

I'm hoping to make the next meeting most definitely.. and I live in Grapevine so those conventions will be no problem.. :D See ya soon!

6. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    d'oh! Stupid connection timed out and it'd posted it anyway.. this board has been running slow today (along with other chunks of the 'net :p sorry about the double posting)

7. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Movin' right along!
    (Just to make THX hear this in his head all night ;) )

8. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Some day you'll find it...the rainbow connection...the lover, the dreamer, and me!

Count me in.

9. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I don't know how to thank you guys... :)

I don't know why to thank you guys... :p

:cool:

10. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Hehehehe.

"They dont look like Presbyterians to me!"

11. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Legion Roll Call:

Live Wire
    Saturn Girl
    Cosmic Boy
    Brainiac 5.1
    Umbra
    Ultra Boy
    Apparition
    Chameleon
    Invisible Kid
    Gates
    Triad
    M'onel

Nabooty Call ?[face_plain]

12. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    Nabooty Call, my friend, I give you MAJOR points for that. I'm trying not to bust out into laughter, as my coworkers would have me committed. They already think I'm WAY off by all of the comic and cartoon art in my cubicle. That and tha postcard taped to my monitor that says, "The Whole World Is Going To Hell, And I'm Driving The Bus."

Consider me present and accounted for, as well as Chewtabacca (who has been up to his eyeballs in work as of late) and DarthRain (who is as well).

And Jarvis, I have to turn up the Creed to get "The Rainbow Connection" out of my head. Even as wonderful as that movie was. BTW, that is coming out on DVD soon, as well as "The Great Muppet Caper". WOO-HOO!

Also, as a shameless plug, my Oscar results are up at dfwfanforce.net, coupled with my prediction record. And expect a new editorial soon. I've got something I've been mulling over in my head (not to be confused with "mulleting"... totally different) that I think needs to be addressed.

Remember: He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

13. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Hey, since I missed the last convention and meeting.. has Aaron (rayparkfan1) been seen lately? We don't have to tell our Texas squad of stormtroopers to go hunt him down, do we? LOL :D ;)

14. Marababe

Marababe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2000
    Count me in.:) I have tried to get others to join our happy group,but they say their too busy. I just look at them and say , and I'm not? O well, I'll keep trying. The more the merrier.:D

Bev

15. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Same here, Marababe.. I found a trooper from Dallas and I told him about the group.. also two hockey fanfriends of mine.. I hope one of them makes the next meeting, but we'll see. She's really busy :( We'll keep trying tho'! :D

16. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    If there ever had to be a TBM that would be me.

Red 5 signing out

17. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    i got a member for ya.

..............................stone

18. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    <flag flies to the ground>

We have a personal foul, oul, oul.....

Illegal reference of member, ber, ber.....

Half the distance to the goal, oal, oal....

First down, own, own......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.