main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How was YOUR day?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Roxy, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    we can have a meeting anytime you guys want to, we only need 3 people to come, so mercedians dont have to worry about travelling, and i have no clue what happened to TWD...

Thank you for the exemption, oh exalted (unofficial) City Rep! :D

You know, I was wondering the same thing the other day......What has happened to T_W_D?

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    i was just saying because only 3 people have to be there, you dont have to come if you dont want to...

3. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Hi everyone!!!

Well, my weekend's going okay in the region of how I feel but that's not and intresting story. :p

Roxy! Lando! All! I have a new movie for you to see, since I know you haven't! Queen of the Damned I know it's all that Anne Rice craziness, but I have to admit- Townsen is really cute. There might be a contender by Hayden oh no!

Shameless Promotion-
    Oh and any girls- Roxy, Haydensgirl_06, and all others come help me and a few others remodel the SW Cantina. I need some help from all, most of all who to put first in the cloning machine ;) :p

4. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    its been a fun day, i love the weekends, get off work and sleep till 5pm.

5. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Aliah scares me Heather... *runs and hides in corner*
    I had a great day doing my English assignment on Uncle Tom's Cabin. I should have finished it yesterday, but I...forgot.

Haydensgirl_06 was at my house Friday and spent the night. Then we saw Signs on Saturday and went to opening night of the Fresno Philharmanic cause her mother is in it.I heart Shastacovich (spelling might be a problem). It was great.

BTW: Who here is into music (playing or singing) and what instrument do you play or what vocal section are you in?

Thanx for responding,
    Roxy

6. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    cool, i could have went to the fresno phil but i was sleeping, i get 8 dollar tickets too cause i'm in the city college concert band, i play clarinet. how was the performance?

7. Jedi_LandotheBando

Jedi_LandotheBando Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 19, 2002
    I had a great day yesterday at my youth group confrence thing!! It was so fun!! I met so many new people and made new friends. I learned how to swing dance(oh aren't I lucky! sarcasm) and then I went to a dance and danced with a lot of people. But now its back to school tomorrow. (sigh) And band practice........

8. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i couldve went to the philharmonic also but that damn sleep took over my body!

GRAVEYARD SUCKS!!

9. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    Third movements are the devil. Does that say anything?

Overall the second half was great! Minus the third movement. I didn't get to see the first half. After, I got Ice cream!! YAY!!

10. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    Clone Hayden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxy!

11. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Roxy, you're starting to scare the Sap. over here! Cool down! (Of course Hayden will be cloned :) )

12. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    so... you didn't stay for the finale?

13. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Don't clone Hayden, Clone Natalie Portman. All the waay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Um, no. Natalie Portman's the Devil's Apprentice. Hayden on the other hand- Well, he's not my first choice, but he'll totally do. :D

15. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Yeah right Heather, your just jealous of Natalie POrtman. That it isn't it? Just kiddning.
    I have another long day of band practice..................

16. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    No no you misunderstood me. I was only there for the finale. And no I will not calm down *defiantly pops a tootsie roll into mouth* I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!

Lando, suck it up and deal with it. We still have two more sections to learn and an all day rehearsal October 5!

My day SUCKED!! I got 2 hours after school detention for being here durring class. My bio teacher is a laptop nazi. Oh, well. Band was the only positive part of my day! And it went pretty bad today too!!

Ho hum this work is dumb. These words don't mean a thing. Isn'n this a STUPID class for anyone to take- my thoughts in Biology

Roxy

17. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    I'm with Jedi_LandotheBando......clone natalie portman!!

18. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    why, do you can have her???

19. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    See Roxy! Trouble follows you! LOL
    By the way! Dragon Lady still teachs math at you know where! And my math teacher is just a plain old Nazi anyway.
    How can I be jealous of Natalie Portman?! Lando, I don't think you know me. :( :p

20. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Yes cLone Natalie Portman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Sorry I had to say that again. ) WEll I got home from band practice about 2 hours and now I am up typing this while all my family is sleeping. I hope I don't get cAught. Band was very tiring, but we we are making proigress. Roxy what was up with you at the end of band? YOu weren't yourself. I need to go before my parents find me. Nice song Roxy!

Heather-It was only a joke. Although you don't appreciate Natalie Portman like we guys do. JK

21. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Yes I know it was a joke. :p
    I won't even get into how guys campared to girls- to big of a subject.
    So, Roxy, what happend? *Give's her that I know what you did but wants to her it from the sorce look*
    Lando, I bet I know what happend. It's happend before!!!

22. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Lando gives Heather the confused look and says, "I don't know what you mean?"

23. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    is it just me... or did all of our icons go away?

24. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    where the hell is my icon!!??

ok...i got it back. that was weird!

25. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Seems like they reloaded all the icons. Everything was showing like it was loaded yesterday. How very, very strange......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.