main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Howdy from Buckhannon!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by bko376, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bko376

bko376 Jedi Knight star 2

May 23, 2005
    Hello everybody!(Hi Doctor Nick!)

I am an indy(very, very indy) filmmaker from Buckhannon. I've been active on TFN for a few months, but I pretty much just stick to the FanFilm board. I just wanted to say hi and ask if anyone here lives in Buckhannon.

Hi.

Does anyone here live in Buckhannon?

Okay, done.

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Well Hi!

Welcome to our forums. Come on in and grab a seat! I've always wanted to do films, my problem is that I want it to somewhat reflect what I see in my mind's eye, so thats usually going to take computer graphics and animation, so I start to play with that but it takes soooo much time I end up bumping it down my to do list and never get to it. Guess I lack the dedication and/or motivation :(

Rap

3. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Besides yourself I don't believe anyone lives in Buckhannon but welcome to the boards just the same. =)

-Dot

4. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Yes, welcome. I've always thought it would be cool to be in or do a fan film.

Zoomer

5. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    yes a short film about the wonder lives of fans and perhaps air conditioners... =)

6. billdoe1138

billdoe1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2004
    Yeah I started on the fanfilm boards. My friends and I wanted to make a fan film and now four years later we have only half the script finished and no ambition.

7. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    A fan film sounds like fun!

8. bko376

bko376 Jedi Knight star 2

May 23, 2005
    I mostly use the fanfilm boards to discuss visual effects in general... though i have been thinking about a duel....

9. billdoe1138

billdoe1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2004
    Duels are aways fun to do.

10. Darth_Chetta

Darth_Chetta Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2005
    Andhere i get to be the new guy AND yet another fan who lives in Buckhannnon.
    Actually some of you already know me. I am J. Turchetta the reporter for WBOY who did the Ep3 Premier and the guy who owns the Vader suit.
    So first off.. a huge HELLO! to you all i had no idea there was a WV section of things on this site.
    So fan film huh? Interesting topic.. because i happen to own a production comapny with cameras digital editing equipment and all the good stuff. I'lllet that tid bit simmer a bit lol
    Anyway feel free to drop me a line. i am all about talking star wars or movies. Just wanted to say hello to you all!
    Talk to you all soon.
    J. Turchetta

11. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Greetings J. !! Hope you had a great Christmas. Maybe we'll see you at the January meeting.

Lee

12. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Welcome to the Forums!! You should really come to the Jan. meeting. We should be starting a thread on it soon!

Rap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.