main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need a Production Assitant

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by RONDC20, Aug 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RONDC20

RONDC20 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 10, 2001
    Hello my name is Ronald and Im doing a Star Wars Fanfilm. I have the script all done and am working on pre-production. I already have a concept artist who is doing excelent work and he will also be doing the storyboards with me. I already have a few CGI Artists and.I also have free accsess to a digital editing machine and possible avaliability of filming equipment such as cameras. The person who I had as Production assitant before has left the project completely.He is really great, but his job is just too demanding , We have hit a really big snag by loosing him and we lost some big recources like acsses to an Acting Agency and I lost some really good CGI artists and I even lost some money with him leaving.

I need another righthand man a new second officer if you will a new Production assitant,somebody who can fill his shoes, who is willing to take on multiple jobs in this production, someone who can get money, someone who I can rely on. Can any of you guys be that person? Im asking you. So if anyone lives in the Miami Florida area or even as far as Orlando and is interested Please e-mail me at RONDC20@hotmail.com.

I am desperate here fellas. Please help me out anyone. Oh and if Chad Nealy is anywhere on these boards. I was the one who e-mailed you asking you to be my new Production assitant and that night you Instant Messaged me I was playing Star Craft with some freinds online so I could not respond. Anyway

I share the writing credits with someone else and I am directing. If you are interested just e-mail me .Once you contact me with an interest I will send you the script ok.

Let me give you the addreses of some of the people who are involved in this.

My concept artists address is "paul@servlite.co.uk" If that one does not work try this one"paularego@lineone.net". Hes also doing the storyboards with me. He lives in the UK were doing things with Webcams. its really cool.

Well thats it. I could really use a Production assitant and I hope to hear from anyone soon thanks.

Ronald C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.