main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I Scratch, You Scratch (AU, A/A) New Post! 04/27

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Cindy_Cupido, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cindy_Cupido

Cindy_Cupido Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2002
    Hiya everyone!!!

This cute little plot bunny would not leave me alone.. So I thought, why not! It seems to me that this hasn't been covered yet. Hihi *giggles* This is only the beginning of.. Hihi Can't tell u yet.

Feedback is always appreciated! :0)

Title: I Scratch, You Scratch (AU, A/A) :)
    Author: Cindy Cupido
    Rating: G - PG
    Summary: A new enemy is stirring some trouble in the lives of the Skywalkers! In particular the male family members! Oh-huh!

Anakin could not believe it. Him, the renounced Jedi Knight who could easily fend himself off from at least twenty slimy enemies was stuck in bed. He heaved another long sigh out while his shoulders slumped in defeat. He frowned at his dear wife?s stern words from earlier.

?You stay in bed, and that?s it! NO arguments here!?

As if her warning had not been bad enough, she had then thrown her famous Don?t you dare question me glare for good measure. Of course, it had worked like a charm since he was still stuck in bed.

There was not anything he would deny her, but still? Now he knew exactly too well what her co-workers must have to go through when she came in a bad mood. Poor them! Then again? They deserved it for making his poor wife?s life miserable. Served them right.

Another sigh escaped from his lips, his one hand running through his tousled hair. He then realized that he was becoming way too much of a softie these days when it came to her. More precisely the word ?whimp? came to his mind he thought with a grimace.

What next? Him doing housework, laundry and changing diapers? Oh no! Uh-huh!

Anakin shook his head stubbornly, a deep scowl settling on his face.

A man had to draw a line somewhere! After all, he had a reputation to look out for!

Oh wait? He was already doing most of the work anyways. Darn it!

?Great.? He muttered miserably. ?Good bye smooth, cool Jedi Skywalker. Hello Housewife Skywalker. What a way to go??

To Be Continued... :0p

2. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Great start. [face_laugh] Continue!

3. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    [face_laugh] It's great so far, Cindy! :D I can't wait to see more! :)

4. AnakinAngel527

AnakinAngel527 Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2003
    Can't wait for more!!! Poor Ani, stuck in bed. lol

5. Anakinisthechosenone

Anakinisthechosenone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    HOw cute! more soon!

6. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Ha hah. Anakin's a wimp. lol

UP!

7. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    When can we expect more?

8. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    Oh how cute is this fic...just lovely and yeah i want to know when we get more....

Kithana

9. Seraph-Skywalker

Seraph-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2002
    ?Great.? He muttered miserably. ?Good bye smooth, cool Jedi Skywalker. Hello Housewife Skywalker. What a way to go??

:D [face_laugh] That was too great. I'm looking forward to reading more!

Seraph 8-}

10. Cindy_Cupido

Nov 16, 2002
    *giggles* Thanks guys!

After tomorrow, I should be free to write on the next post.. Cross ur fingers!

Ah.. Don't u just love teasing Ani.. Hihihi

[Ani grumbles] Funny.. Very funny.. I fail to see the humor in this..

Luv Cindy :p

11. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  12. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    UP IT!!!

Kithana

13. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    [Ani grumbles] Funny.. Very funny.. I fail to see the humor in this..

lol that was cute i could so see Ani saying that [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

UP again!!!

Kithana

14. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    Hey you thinking about posting any time soon [face_question]

UP IT!!!!!!!!

Kithana

15. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Are you going to continue? ?[face_plain]

16. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    LOL this is a great story!
    more soon?

17. Cindy_Cupido

Nov 16, 2002
    Sorry guys for the late post here! Got caught up with school, but finally I manage to continue with this... Hihi... :p I hope it's cute and funny!

So, enjoy it everyone!

A Week Ago?

The week started out like any normal week in the house of Skywalker. Padme had been rushing in out of their bedroom, trying to get ready for work while chasing her little Luke around the place to get him dressed for the day.

Anakin had been fortunate enough to catch his little girl earlier when she sneaked in and cuddled with him in bed. That certainly reduced the usual morning stress when one of them was at least cooperating.

Nonetheless, it had been an easy task when he tried to give her a quick bath. Normally, little Leia would not mind baths, especially when it meant to splash her daddy wet.

However, that particular morning, she proved herself to be really cranky, and refused to even leave his arms. Whenever he would let her down, she would start to cry and cling to his neck hard.

On several occasions it proved to be quite disastrous when poor Anakin found himself choked in his daughter?s somewhat loving embrace while his ears were split by her piercing screaming of not wanting to let down.

Anakin dearly loved his daughter, but at that moment, he seriously questioned if he was not any safer facing off twenty hungry Hutts. At least that solved the fact that his little Leia was indeed her mother?s daughter. No question about, considering that he had been practically an angel when he was a child. Sweet and innocent.

Of course, when he told that to his wife, she merely gave him a disbelieving look before she broke into hysterical laughter. Even when he told his former masters that, they had giving him the same look as his wife before breaking into laughter themselves.

Anakin had responded indignantly in kind as he calmly told them that his mother considered him as a sweet and easy-going child.

Unfortunately, that had greeted more laughter much to his dismay.

Now, back to his daughter, Anakin had tried to calm her down by sending soothing her through the force as well talking to her. Thankfully, that did the trick as she loosened her grip around his neck, allowing Anakin to take heavy gulps of precious breaths.

He seriously underestimated his daughter?s strength in this.

?Definitely Padme?s girl.? He muttered to himself as he gingerly touched his sore neck.

Once, he managed to calm little Leia down, Anakin tried to set her down. Yet, the minute he lowered himself, little Leia would start up again and tightened up her hold around his neck.

This went on for several more minutes until both father and daughter could not deal it. With his nerves shot, Anakin did the only thing that any normal husband would do in this kind of situation.

?PADME!!!?

To Be Continued... :p

18. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    lol, Ani's hilarious! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I wouldn't believe him, either! :p

Great post, Cindy! :D I can't wait for more! :)

19. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    LOL. Leia is Padmes little girl. AWWWWW

Anakin an Angel? ROTFLMAO! [face_laugh]

more soon?

20. Cammi_Kenobi

Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2003
    lol that was so hilarious!!! :D :D :D I can't wait for the next post!!!

21. AnakinAngel527

AnakinAngel527 Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2003
    " Anakin did the only thing that any normal husband would do in this kind of situation.

?PADME!!!? "

ROTFLMAO!!!! Great post!!

22. Seraph-Skywalker

Seraph-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2002
    LOL! Anakin is such a wimp...calling on Padme when the going gets tough 8-} How sweet, though... Leia being too difficult to handle! UP!

23. Cindy_Cupido

Nov 16, 2002
    *giggles* Thankies guys for such kind reviews! :p As u can tell... I just love teasing our dear Ani here! Hihi...

The next post should be up very shortly since I have finally survived all my finals! Now, it's just waiting to see if I have passed all my classes.. Oh dear.. hihi

Anyhoo... Hmm... Another flashback post... Probably this time about Padme and little Luke... Hihi I wonder if she's going to say "Definetly Ani's boy." Hihi... We'll have to see!

Luv Cindy :p

24. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Sweet, angelic Anakin... [face_devil]

25. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.