main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If you had a choice who would you be? A Jedi or a Sith?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Code, Jan 23, 2002.

?

If you had a choice who would you be? A Jedi or a Sith?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
  1. Jedi

69.1%
  2. Sith

30.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marie_Kenobi

Marie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2002
    JEDI ALL THE WAY! MTFBWY! :D

2. FusionBlaster

FusionBlaster Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 17, 2001
    Jedi. I couldn't do the Sith thing. But i suspect I would worry my masters that i would fall to the dark side

3. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    A Dark Jedi is a Sith.
    Not always. It is possible for a Jedi to fall to the Dark Side without him being corrupted by the teachings of the Sith. Sith refers to a specific sect of darksiders, not all of them.

I vote Jedi, but that does not mean that I would never "bend" the rules.

4. poweranger

poweranger Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2002
    first of all i would choose jedi based on employment opprotunity, however i think i would be hard pressed to use the dark side periodically.

5. ObiWans_Cutie

ObiWans_Cutie Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    I will be a grey jedi, being able to tap into both the light and the dark side, tee hee!

6. flight_wing

flight_wing Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    I'd be a Jedi, but with perhaps, some Sith moves, because, face it, most light side Jedi force moves are weak. See ya!

////O-O////O------------------------------------------->>

-Mike

7. David_Blue

David_Blue Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2002
    Jedi or Sith?

The Sith have black leather and menacing accessories, vehicles and bases, but no female Sith with which to enjoy them. Darn! The Jedi have some serious babes in their order, but that silly ban on love. Fudge! So, which is it to be for me?

Sith, all the way! I'm for passion. Better unrequited love than no love at all. Besides, Sith get other enviable advantages, which I mean to discuss in a another thread sometime.

As a Sith Lord, I'd be a reformer. Enlightenment through passion (yea, even dark and sometimes destructive passion) works for me as a philosophy, far better than Yoda talk and the "ivory tower" Jedi approach. But the whole thing falls down if your only passion is raining on other people's parades, as appears to be the case with Darth Sidious.

How to reform the Sith? I think I'd have to slay my evil master, and recruit a new pupil over who I'd exert a ruthless, mind-warping dominance, fully to brainwash them into my more life positive philosophy. Striding over the bodies of the fallen to seize absolute power for myself alone is a terrible sacrifice to make of course, but I'd pay that price for the good of all. That's just the kind of guy I am.

8. annie_skywalker001

annie_skywalker001 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Well, a Jedi would be cool but I voted for Sith for two reasons:

1. The red lightsabers.
    2. The extremely cool black outfits.

9. BobaFett0000

BobaFett0000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2001
    I would be a Jedi. They uphold the law, and the good of the common people. Besides, the Sith never really win, the Jedi always win in the end.

---Boba---

10. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    I'd be a jedi as long as I didn't have to dela with Jocasata Nu. She's a biatch.

11. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Jedi, oh course... [face_mischief]
    Yeppers... No Sith here...
    Oh, the name's Bre'zy bTW.... [face_laugh]

12. Pythony-TJM

Pythony-TJM Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    Sith!Because your not burdend with stupid Jedi rules. [face_devil]

-Py

13. Cam-Man

Cam-Man Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    You have to be bossed around by the JC if you are a Jedi and you can't doing anything you want to do. Just like when Qui-Gon wanted to have Anakin as his apprentince(sp?) but then wouldn't let him. So I would be a sith. [face_devil]

Cam-Man

14. Lahne_Pryok

Lahne_Pryok Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2002
    I would be a Jedi. I love the idea of peacekeeping. And the dominance and fear you can strike into others (i.e. Obi and Qui on the Trade Federation Battleship in TPM). Very cool.
    Light side all the way!!!

15. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I like the bad guys!! Don't know why....maybe cause they're cooler!! I vote Sith...

16. HRH-Dior-Daala

HRH-Dior-Daala Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    jedi

shaaki, luminira (sp), barris, blue jedi woman, adi,bultan, yaddle, depha (sp) and i would spend our off hours picking up men
    no man is safe when we are cruising for men

i would sneak up on obi and run my fingers threw his hair
    dior

17. TheVioletBurns

TheVioletBurns Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Jedi. Sorry, I don't want to rot. ;)

18. Lord_Nyax

Lord_Nyax Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2002
    I would be a Jedi, but beware the sith, for it was prohicised that a new sith golden age would come upon the galaxy.
    Jedi are cool, but I wouldnt want to be one during the Jedi Purge.

19. Lessa

Lessa Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    SITH! For the following reasons:

First of all, the Sith get ALL the cool cloths. If one is a Jedi, then one is doomed to the tiring ensemble of the cream tunics and dowdy brown robes. Except for Luke Skywalker, who got that luscious black cloak in ROTJ. :p But that was only because it was symbolizing his potential for darkness and all that.

Second, Jedi are so ANONYMOUS. I mean, there are ten thousand of them. But only two Sith. Much more prestigious to be a Sith, methinks.

Third: The Jedi have to follow the dictates of the council, with all their rules and yadda-yadda-blah-blah. On the other hand, the Sith can do whatever they like. And, if one is the apprentice, and the master does not approve of something, the apprentice has the advantage of knocking off the master without having to sit through any crummy morality lectures. [face_mischief]

And finally: Jedi ideals are BOR-ING! Humility and patience and love for all creatures? Bah! Wisdom and generosity and calm meditation? Humbug! Give me unrestrained power and dark lusts any day! Screw the afterlife; who wants to be a glowing blue geezer anyway? :D

20. darth_obawan

darth_obawan Jedi Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    SITH!

why?

TOO EVIL TO BE A JEDI! TOO IMPATIENT TO BE A JEDI! TOO MUCH ANGER TO BE A JEDI! TOO MUCH HATE 2 BE A JEDI! TOO MANY *EMOTIONS* TO BE A JEDI! (and as if you couldn't tell...) TOO HYPERACTIVE TO BE A JEDI!

Also...I'm too GOTH 2 b a Jedi. Jedi wear white...brown...gray...
    and Sith wear BLACK BLACK BLACK AND MORE BLACK.

21. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    If I could choose I would be a Jedi. I know they have so many rules and restrictions but they all pay off.

22. DarthJava

DarthJava Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2002
    Hmmmmm....

Sith:

1) The quick and easy path. Why bother going through all those years of Jedi training when you can be all-powerful NOW ?

2) Chocking grip :D

3) Lightening

4) First name: Darth ... cooler than stupid names like Obe-Wan or Qui-Gon

5) Red lightsaber, choice of single or double-handed

6) Dark cloaks, making you more mysterious. Much cooler than the old, raggedy robes of a jedi.

7) Being allowed to release your anger, which jedi are't allowed to do, ie revenge. [face_devil]

8) No stupid rules about being able to ONLY use your powers for "knowledge and defense".

9) More prestiguous. There are only TWO sith, instead of the hundreds of jedi throughout the galaxy.

10) Get to run the whole galaxy without anybody even knowing it.

23. bedada3

bedada3 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Being a Sith would get me more women, but I prefer to be a Jedi because they're more ethical.

24. Dark_Lord932

Dark_Lord932 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2002
  25. Master_Grover

Master_Grover Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2002
    Jedi. Sith teachings are just paradoxal and self destructive. Did i mention they were EVIL!? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.