main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY I'll be on the Rochester board if anyone is looking for me!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediXtine, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediXtine

JediXtine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    This board is DEAD, i'll be over with the Rebellion if anyone's looking for me :)

2. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    -comes to visit XTine...sees shes not there...runs to catch up-
    Ey!
    Wait Up!

3. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Well, I'll be on the Buffalo forums if anyone is looking for me!

I also plan on getting up from my desk for some coffee in a few minutes if anyone is watching. (Keeps thinking I'm being watched on the internet)

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Wow, I take a leave of absence for 3 weeks and everyone skips out on the boards! :rolleyes: LOL

well, by posting on the boards it actually encourages more activity here in this forum, by leaving it, it doesnt make it any better.
    Sorry to see you have left the syracuse forum. :(
    Anyone who wishes to stick around and help revive the syracuse forum.... I welcome with open arms! :)

Most of our members arent even online anymore as we all work alot of hours and are committed to various other activities.
    We are still here though and working on our next fanfilm so..... anyone reading this and wants to be apart of the group please pm me or post here. Would love to meet some new and supportive faces :)

and if anyone is looking for me Im going to go play LOTRO now , then off for dinner, then perhaps a movie........ chris where will u be tomorrow so I know where to look?

:p

5. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    You'll have to turn the page and look. I could be at the mall, a restaurant, the zoo, or maybe strolling in the Rochester forums too. Unfortunately Waldo always seems to find the best places to hide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.