main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA I'm preparing to sell a lot of my collection...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sturm Antilles, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    To any who are relatively close to me...I live in Ojai, and I'm getting ready to sell most of my Star Wars collection. Most of my figures ( still sealed ), toys, posters, some books, and other miscellaneous stuff.

I'm thinking of having a sort've "Star Wars yard sale", letting a bunch of fans know, and then having them come by and see what they want...

Opinions?

2. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I'd definitely like to see what you've got and I'd be willing to go to Ojai to check it out. Unfortunately, I'm really broke at the moment so I probably won't be able to buy much.

3. Gizmosrealm

Gizmosrealm Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2007
    I'm interested in seeing what you have. Unfortunately, like marmakecam, I'm tight on cash and wouldn't necessarily buy much. I'd also be willing to go to Ojai to check it out seeing as I'm not that far from Ojai to begin with.

4. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    Wow, I'm doing the same thing this weekend!

5. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Awesome. I will post here again in the next few weeks once I know exactly what I'm selling, and when I'll have it ready.

Also, to make things easier, I will make a list of my items and post it here. Sometime soon.

6. langaricama

langaricama Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2007
    i'm interested.
    I live in oxnard..
    Just let me know - Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.