main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Important Announcement!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    It has been brought to my attention that our President, Mr. Chris Pincket(Darth Khronic), due to unforseen circumstances, must TEMPORARILY vacate his office as President of The Fandom Menace until further notice.

I have been asked to temporarily take charge until such time he resumes full office. Even with my life schedule there seems to be an "evening out" taking place; And with that I have consented to temporarily "preside" and I am also sceduling a gaming date (tba soon!) in August- so try to keep your calendars clear for a Sunday afternoon at the end of August. Depending on the composition of PC's I have available at such time, I will decide if we are to continue our current campaign or enter into something "different" that will not affect the storyline of our current gaming universe.

With all that being said, here is the how the club structure looks as of now with this contingency emplaced by prior structure:

Sean Sanders: President (Acting)
    Adam Collins: Vice President (Acting)
    Shu-Shu Sanders: Director of Finance, Dir. of Ops.(Acting)
    Stacey Hacker: Dir. of Communications/Fanforce City Rep.
    Andy Miller: Master of Ceremonies

Looking forward to working and playing with all of you again....And especially looking forward to EpisodeIII:Revenge of the Sith!!!

-Axe

P.S. Come back soon,Pink!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.