main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    I can now reveal Han Solo's first line in the movie: "Mesa back!"

Lucas01210 and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  2. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    I think this post belongs in this thread:

From here: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/time-travelling.50009858/

3. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    If we merged all the ridicilous "scoop" threads here, this would become the biggest thread in the history of internet.

BigAl6ft6 and JainaSoloYJK like this.
  4. Sum-Wan

Feb 16, 2013
    According to my sources...
    [​IMG]

The main villain in the sequel trilogy will be Emperor Ming who has come to conquer the galaxy, attempting to expand his empire, and prompting the appearance of Flash Gordon to fight him alongside the Skywalker and Solo kids.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  5. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    According to my sources:

Time travel will indeed play a part as ex-British Heavyweight Wrestling Champion Big Daddy, otherwise known as Shirley Crabtree will be playing a major part in ST, probably the main antagonist appearing only at the end of EPIX.

But unfortunately he passed away some time ago so my sources have informed me there will be two storylines, running parallel throughout the ST as our 2 new heroes of the ST from the SW universe will find a portal to a another dimension that leads them to Earth. Here they must endeavour to find Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill to return with them to the SW galaxy to lead the New Republic as the clones of Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia who had all been previously killed by Mace Windu who had turned to the dark side because he died. But he didn't really.

But in doing so, our new heroes rip open the very fabric of time and this is what enables Big Daddy (ala 1977) to return to present day on Earth and follow our heroes and their kidnapped actors back to the GFFA.

According to my sources, that is.

As soon as I hear more, you guys will be the first to know

UPDATE:

Survivor will be singing the new SW theme

HanJones and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  6. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Star wars monty python style:
    sand sand sand sand sand sand sand sand
    But i don't like sand.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  7. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    That's actually the point of the thread, I was hoping to cut off at the pass any random same-day-registered members who would have made up "scoops" to post, just to keep the board uncluttered. I kinda hope it stays up for the entire ST.

Speaking of made up scoops, my source who called himself "I am making up a fake scoop" said that the main character will be Anakin Solo's great-great-grandaughter. Who falls through a hole in time and makes sure that Anakin procreates before his death in the EU novels. There will be much time travel and EU continuity adherence, slavishly following every word of the NJO series. It's quite possible only 6 people on the planet will like it.

HanJones and lbr789 like this.
  8. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Seth MacFarlane will be voicing both C3PO and Chewie according to R2D2.

9. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Uncle Owen did not die in ANH, and get this: he was a Sith Lord, a lord from a rival faction to the Emperor's. Back in the day, he had faked his own death as a precaution because Vader was nearby. It had been his intention all along to train Luke when he had got old and angry enough, but Obi-Wan Kenobi had snatched him first. Luke will find out the incredible truth and face off against "Uncle Owen"'s apprentice who is trying to kidnap Luke's son.

(BTW, back in 2002, I had registered this user-name "Darth Lars" as a reference to a fake scoop that I was going to post in the Episode 3 forum ... )

10. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Scoop from Denis Lawson, it reads. "I'm broke. Need money. Gonna find copy of the single master copy of the script that's under lock and key and write 'Wedge' in red ink wherever I see 'Han' pop up. Hope George doesn't notice."

lbr789 and DarthRelaxus like this.
  11. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Owen was actually the T-1000, so when he burned to death, it did absolutely nothing.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  12. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    E7 is going to be a line by line, shot by shot, inch by agonizing inch of the "Glove of Darth Vader"...

13. The_Coon

The_Coon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2013
    there will be aq scene invloving jennifer lawrence in the leia slave outfit and my cherire amor playing many bothans died to give me this information

14. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    I am quoting this 3 times in a row in a desperate attempt to make it a reality. Source? My libido[face_dancing]

Ryus and DarthRelaxus like this.
  15. Sum-Wan

Feb 16, 2013
    Here's a little help to make it happen:
    [​IMG]

16. ForceJumpAnakin

ForceJumpAnakin Force Ghost star 4

Dec 24, 2006
    Darth Illustrator vs Lord Photoshop for the perennial title of Adobe Master.

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  17. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    The new villains try to shot dead all the gungans but Han Solo apperently shots all the Gungans dead first

18. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    The entire EU is now classified as 'infinities', having been obliterated by the first 10 minutes of E7. Matthew Stover is tasked with not only the novelizations of the future 3 films, but t do so without once referring to 'Va'paad'...

BigAl6ft6 and Dark Lady Mara like this.
  19. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Disney will release their Super Special Edition where Kathleen Kennedy will be redoing all the things Lucus didnt already correct. Available on 3D Bluray for a limited time only till it goes back in the vault. It will include the original releases but it wont mention it comes with audio commentary of why they changed things always turned on. To be released Holiday 2014. Purchase of it will include a trailer of episode 7, the teaser of the teaser.

20. STARBOB

STARBOB Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 11, 2002
    [​IMG]

obama-wan -kenobi in THE ST.

BigAl6ft6, DarthBreezy and Ryus like this.
  21. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    The ST will not use CGI.

Photoshop

22. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Peter Jackson will direct episode 9. He wants to release it in 3 parts.

23. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Each part will have 3 parts to it, and so on and so forth.

24. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    No, no, no. I don't know where you're getting your sources, but you guys are all wrong. Episode VII will be based off the NJO with the entire Vong army being CGI.

25. Placeholder

Placeholder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2013
    After overthrowing the empire, the Ewoks went on to enslave the galaxy with a reign more brutal than any ever seen. The sequels will be about Luke Skywalker, with the help of the Care Bears, restoring justice to the galaxy.