main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Inactivity notice

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediYvette , Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    It's been nearly a month since there has been activity here... please post so we don't have to close you down. :)

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    yes, ma'am. We've all been real busy lately.

ok, team, please post more often. I'll come by weekly, so please chatter. thanks very much. of course, we're going through a hurricane right now, along with a 5,000 acre fire on the north shore, so if you're all abit stressed out right now, don't forget to come by when all of Mother Nature's antics are over. mucho mahalo. :D

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I've been thinking a lot about you all the past few days. My dad lives on the Big Island, and has so far been spared anything major from the hurricane, but he's still trying to get his house rebuilt after the earthquake last December.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I hope things calm down for you all.

OW

4. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Indeed. We'll all be thinking of you guys a lot. Please take care. :)

5. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    It's been a busy week. Big Island had a 5.4 earthquake on Monday, a hurricane passing through on Tuesday, a 4.6 earthquake on Wednesday, and something else today, oh, it's a wild fire, besides all the after shocks. We on Oahu are in our 3rd wild fire today, the other 2 are mostly contained. geez, I hate to see what's going to happen tomorrow...... but, the sky is blue, the clouds are white and puffy, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, fantastic tradewinds, and the waves are pumping... it's still a perfect day. [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.