main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Is It Just Me?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BobaKareu, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    Is it just me, or does Maryland have like the worst FanForce group of all time?

*sigh* We should DO something!

Oh, and does anyone here read the novels? Because I know there's like two sets of fans. Those who like the movies, and those who love it all, including the Expanded Universe. If anyone besides me DOES read them and wants to chat, I dunno, PM me or something and we can catch up on AIM?

2. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Hello BobaKareu:
    I have to say that it has dimish some. Why? I really don't know. Usually there was a lot of messages going back and forth. Now is limited. Who knows, maybe christmas seasons will bring more people....

As for which group, I'm in the Expanded Universe group. I read a lot of the novels for the Galacic Civil War, but not a lot for the Clone Wars. And of course, The New Jedi Order, Young Jedi Knights, and the remnants of the Empire novels. Care to talk about some of them?

Fipe Naz-Mero, JM
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter

3. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Eh, I read it all, watch it all, play it all (as far as my money can go at least :p), and love it all.

4. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    EU=wins. AIM=CrazyLikeTehFox.

5. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I like EU, but what is AIM? :confused:

6. DARTHIG88

DARTHIG88 Jedi Master

Mar 28, 2002
    Yeah we are a bit slow round here, As the State Cap for the Rebellegion I also get next to no feedback from the members [ till the last minute] IE any kind of events.

Most of the SW fans around here are involved in other things, or just loose intrest.

7. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    I will speak for myself.... I'm involved in other things. Being a new parent, work, and some small stuff, sometimes I'm barely able to read the page. But I do try to read it at least once a day... or once a week. And as always, I keep the New Prancing Bantha with new developings. I just wish that we could have a meeting again. My duties with the Military really but a big mark on me last time. I still hurt for missing that one (on Southern MD area). I really wish there could be another one.... even to just say hello.

But that is just my 2 cents.

Fipe Naz-Mero, JM
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.