main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist IsoBan - "Dark Yoda"

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by IsoBanValian, Nov 3, 2012.

1. IsoBanValian

IsoBanValian Jedi Padawan star 1

May 5, 2004
    One of my favorite SW books was the improbably awesome Yoda: Dark Rendezvous. Without ruining it (in case you haven't read), I'll just say that there's a great moment in the story where somebody important thinks "OMG...what if kind little Yoda was evil? What if he did go to the Dark Side? What would such a creature be like?" He would be a far bigger threat than Sidious, of course. Yoda would win.

This is actually an older illustration that I recently pulled out and spiffed up...just because it always struck me as chilling. Hope you like it. :)

[​IMG]

Yunners and TrakNar like this.
  2. IsoBanValian

May 5, 2004
    This is an older concept piece for a SW story I wrote a while back. This guy is called a 'thunk'. The little driver down there is on his way to market or something...

[​IMG]

3. Antlers

Antlers Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    This is so cool! I love the harness and the bit design. Will you ever refine it into a finished piece?

IsoBanValian likes this.
  4. IsoBanValian

May 5, 2004
    Thanks! As far as finishing...I dunno...maybe. :)

5. IsoBanValian

May 5, 2004
    Finally posting something that's brand new. :) I did this right after hearing the Episode VII announcement. :)

[​IMG]

6. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Greetings IsoBanValian,

Welcome to Fan Art and it's nice seeing your works. Good to hear that you are producing new pieces too. :)

We only allow one thread per artist around here and it would be nice see your works all showcased together. Would you like to keep this thread as your main one or have the three that you have created be merged as one?