main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive "It has already begun." The world of the Matrix

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCouncilMaster, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    The feeling was like being drunk. Drunk as in what a glass of water goes through Not hte exact quote...but damn close enough. [face_dancing]

IC: White
    The White Room

He tried not to laugh as Rip and Forty-Seven continued trying to get on each others nerves. This may not be the most well known, best equipted, or heaviliest armed ship in the fleet...but it was the funnest. Thats why he was on it.

Being transported was horrible. It left you feeling like a military accademy, bits of you kept passing out. It always left him with the gut wrenching feeling he was at the beach and couldn't find his towel.

But, momentarily, the sensation passed. And he was filled in his favorite part of the Matrix. The White Room.

Forty-Seven spoke to Rip again...and seconds later a long wall of weapons flew by the two. Lots of black weapons.

Forty-Seven, or as he called him, FS [Spoken Ef-Es], had his weapons directly in front of him...White's on the other hand were a little walk away.

10 feet down the line, and tucked away between the Missle Launchers and Swords, rested White's special equiptment.

He quickly unbuttoned his suit, tucking twin white Kimber pistols into his shoulder holsters, and pulling down a pair of white handled switch-blade knives, tucking one into his boot, and the other into a hidden holster up his sleeve.

He quickly walked back to FS, tossing his head to throw the hair from his eyes, and sliding his left hand into his jacket, pulling his Oakley GasCan Sunglasses from his right interior pocket.

He slid them onto his face...completing his signature look.

"We ready Ef-Es?"

Tag: Sithy, Livi

2. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    [image=http://www.pbworks.net/albums/album17/134_sasuke.jpg]

Ryu J. Baxter, Shadow, Rebel Assassin (Affiliation: Zion)
    Real World Location: The Archive, The Sewers, Broadcast Depth, Earth
    The Matrix Location: Downtown, The City

His feet landed gently upon the roof of the building, his mind deep within the pure ecstasy of the truth. Truth gave him power, giving him the ability to fulfill his job, the mission he had waited for so long.

His first mission.

For two years, he had trained in simulations, each time progressing with an ease his crew had never seen. He was a born assassin, a human born to kill, and one of the only humans without fear or doubt.

Fear and doubt only clouded the mind and the human once known as Ryu J. Baxter had long ago lost all fear and doubt, had lost pain when he had been pushed to the edge of death. And now, his training was important and he would have draw upon all aspects of the last two years in order to finish his job.

The assassin approached his destination within moments, a small two-story bank that housed a computer with information; information that could prove vital to the stability of Zion. His mission would be an easy search-and-retrieve, a data disk of some importance to the crew. The assassin glided down from another rooftop, his feet landing with perfect balance onto the streets of the Mega City.

He already knew that he would succeed. There was no doubt in his mind.

The assassin entered, his mind remembering the truth of this pseudo-reality.

3. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: The Merovingian

The Merovingian sighed as his wife stormed in, and began cursing at him in French. He sincerely hoped that Seraph hadn't installed French in the time he had left the Merovingian's service. Women.... so typical. They move to embarrass you at the worst of times.

"My dear." he said simply. "Surely this can wait. We have a guest."

The man narrowed his eyes and glared daggers at his wife, shaking the pretty gothic brunette off his arms.

"Si vous savez quel est meilleur pour vous la femme, vous fermerez en haut. Je ne peux pas aider que vous ne suiviez pas de direction convenablement. " (Trans: If you know what is best for you woman, you will shut up. I cannot help that you cannot follow directions properly.)

"Surely you know Seraph darling." he said to Persephone, introducing him to the woman. "And I know that you know my wife Seraph, the darling Persephone."

The Merovingian raised a drink to his lips. "Seraph has returned to us Persephone, but for what reason, I do not know. Perhaps he shall enlighten us no?"

TAG: Bounty and Typo

4. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    Terpsichore
    Body aboard the Last Bolt, mind somewhere in the sims.

The lights were bright, the music was blasting, and Mara was airborne, her eight team-mates spiralling out below. As the music reached its crescendo, Mara rotated in midair, her legs twirling above her like a helicopter. One... two... three... four revolutions, as she righted herself in midair, coming down into a web of hands, slowing her fall before tossing her forward, she flipped and landed, going into a split as she held her arms skyward, as the music came to a stop.

The scores came up on the boards... 10... 10... 10... 10... 10... A 6 from the Russians... 10... 10! With an average score of 9.5, that made the Sparkettes the champions! The crowd burst out into applause, as Mara ran to her team mates, laughing as they hugged each other. And above it all, she could hear a steady chant.

Mara, Mara, Mara, Mara...

People were beginning to crowd the floor. A microphone was thrust at her face.

"Vicki Sanders, Dance International. Mara, our readers want to know: What inspired that epic performance?"

Mara grabbed a towel as she dabbed at the faint sheen of presperiation on her face.

"Well Vicki, I couldn't have possibly done it without my team here, these girls are the biggest reason for our success today. But inspiration? I'd have to say thanks to my personal muse..."

"TERPSICHORE!"

The microphone, the reporter, the scoreboard, the arena, everything vanished, leaving Mara standing alone in a vast expanse of whiteness.

What now Rip? she thought.

"CHORE. MISSION. NOW."

Terpsichore looked down at her Sparkette dance costume, shiny, glittery, and rather skin-tight. No pockets, and a bit chilly. Plus she stood out like a sparkler in an oil tank, and probably with the same results.

"Can I at least get a change of clothes?"

TAG: Livi-Wan (apologies for minor control)

OOC:

And it seems like someone else already took the dance team name of Sparkettes. Oh well, no relation. See if I care.

Character sheet pretty much finished and also GM Approved, the fourth Rebel aboard the Last Bolt... Who the heck is the captain of this monkey knife fight anyways?

And Hammer, if you verbally pimp-slap Monica Bellucci's character again, there shall be a reckoning... A RECKONING! [face_beatup] Ow... nevermind.

Character Sheet
    Name: Mara Candice Tsubase (Sue-bas-eh)
    Alias: Terpsichore (pronounced Terp-sih-corey) Nickname: ?Chore? (Corey)

Appearance: Somewhat on the shorter side at a little over five feet tall in height, Mara is an ethnic mutt, mostly Brazilian, with shoulder-length dark brown hair, tan skin, light green eyes, a somewhat rounded face. She?s in excellent physical shape, solid toned muscle, the sleek build of a gymnast; her best features (aesthetically and physically) are her long legs, which can strike with surprising force.

Personality: Mara is a fairly upbeat woman who prizes freedom. She rarely moves ?normally? when she doesn?t have to, bouncing, tumbling, stepping, sprinting, springing, dipping and swaying as she walks, often to some sort of song. She loves music and dancing, collecting a wide variety of styles for both (her favorites songs usually revolve around dancing, especially contemporary dance tracks), and enjoys running programs that simply allow her to practice and have fun. Mara enjoys the company of others, and especially likes to play games when not on assignment, reveling in the possibilities of the simulated, but still maintains a large amount of respect for the concreteness of the real world. While she was still bound, her favorite food was chicken, but now she?s too bothered by thoughts of what she might have been eating, and usually avoids food in the Matrix. Likes to wear short arrays of bracelets and anklets due to the jingles they make as she moves. Her favorite sport (aside from the many varieties of dance) is soccer. Despite being Brazilian, M

5. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Ghost
    MegaCity - Downtown - Rooftops.

"The name's Colton Lang, but just call me Hondo."

"You can call me Ghost, Hondo." Ghost nodded in reply.

"I've got a lead on something that could change how we fight inside the Matrix forever. It's been called the 'Holy Grail' virus, something supposedly left behind by one the original architechs himself. Anyone interested?"

That was the reason Ghost was in MegaCity in the first place, this could be the direction he was searching for.

"Yes, i know about this so called Artifact. It cost a close friend to Captain Niobe his life in search of it. You have my participation. That's the reason i'm here." Ghost answered back.

Ghost turned back to Revolver.

"Oh, he's doing his job alright. The problem is, no one's keeping him in check."

"Let me show you."

With that Revolver ran and leapt into the air and vanished from Ghost's view but before he could follow, he turned to look at Colton.
    "But before we discuss more on the matter, shall we?" Ghost indicated the ledge that Revolver leapt from. From the corner of Ghost's eye, he could see a figure gliding down from a rooftop to the street and headed towards the bank that he entered earlier, interesting. Ghost was about to jump off when his phone rang.

"Ghost here."
    "Ghost it's me Niobe. What's your status?"
    "We may have a lead on the 'Rumor'" Ghost said.
    "Understood. There is some activity in the South of your current location, Sparks is dropping me off there to check it out."
    "Problems?" Ghost asked.
    "Don't know yet but sure as hell im going to find out."
    "Ok. Goodluck."
    "Thanks, Niobe out."
    The line went dead.
    Ghost turned to see the two men and looked back to the ledge and leapt into the air and followed Revolver.

Tag: Revolver, Shinobi and Hondo.

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Okay-dokey, Review of Last Bolt crew descriptives:
    Being transported was horrible. It left you feeling like a military accademy, bits of you kept passing out. - *Groans*
    she stood out like a sparkler in an oil tank, and probably with the same results. ? [face_laugh]

[b]IC: Alex Stern / Forty-Seven[/b], [i]The White Room[/i]

Startled, Alex jumped sideways as something pink and sparkly turned up in his peripheral vision.

?What the fra-?!?

He looked round and gave a low whistle as he took in Chore?s dance costume. She had been facing away from him and the racks, so from the way she snapped round to face him, he imagined she had thought she was alone here.
    He addressed his next comment to their operator. ?Princess? Don?t you [i]dare[/i] let her change out of this.?

He took [b]Terpsichore[/b]?s unresisting hand and spun her gently to get a good look at the Sparkette gear that was a considerable improvement on her usual cut-off cargo pants and tank-top ensemble. Not for the first time, he thanked his lucky stars for the assignment to this crew. What an adorable bunch of kids.

"[i]We ready Ef-Es?[/i]" came [b]White[/b]?s voice from the other side of the equipment racks, bringing him crashing back to the business at hand, but he couldn?t help a last comment at Chore?s expense.

?Dude, you gotta come look at this.? He grinned, laughing inside.

[b]Tag: Rip, White, Chore[/b]

7. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    IC- Persephone (Club Hel)

The Raven-haired woman turned, her expression changed completely. She would have to add this to her list of reasons to extract her revenge, but, she would let the matter go for now.

"Ah, Seraph. It is good to see you again."

She reluctantly sat down next to her husband, keeping her face still smiling. For this act, she was going to need a drink... a strong one at that. She crossed her legs, and ordered some wine. It would do for the moment...

8. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Rip

Rip watched the White Room fiasco unfold on the central screen with some amusement. She'd quite forgotten that Chore had been running a program based on one of her lifelong dreams. Rip had done most of the coding herself, and had been quite proud of it at the time.

But, enough of that. Someone had to bring this rabble into order. A few second's typing, and Terpsichore was suddenly in normal gear, though Rip had jokingly emblazoned the Sparkette's logo across the white tank top.

With a whine as of old-fashioned loudspeakers, Rip's voice cut across the discussion. Honestly, at times it was like herding cats.

"Okay you lot, ready now?"

[TAG White, Chore, Forty-Seven]

9. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Rogue Agent O?Connor
    Alleyway/Park, Mega City

The Agent trapped O?Connor?s left arm and tried to spin him around and at the wall. O?Connor didn?t have a whole lot of options to stop this. However, he did make an attempt. With his free arm he grabbed the Agent?s tie and hoped fervently that it wasn?t a clip-on.

Tag: All

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Forty-Seven, The White Room

Alex' disappointment was palpable as Terpsichore's sexy and sparkly little number morphed into something more...practical. He refused to give credence to the idea that it was more sensible.

Sighing and losing the smile, he released his crewmate's hand and looked up. "I'm ready."

Tag: Rip

11. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Character Sheet

Name: Rada Anastasiya Gurov, also known as Ana Gurov. Matrix alias is Rada.

Appearance:
    Tall, pale, with long black hair and blue eyes. Outside of the Matrix she wears glasses made by Rip. As such they have rather thick rims and slightly cracked lenses, and she avoids wearing them whenever possible.

Personality:
    A natural leader, Rada is confident, assertive and good at strategy. However she is impatient and has little time for failure in her team. She barely tolerates their day-to-day antics, but secretly she?s glad not to have another bunch of silent, trench coated soldiers.

Clothing: Inside the Matrix: Black military-style coat with black trousers and motorcycle-type boots. And a top, presumably, though she keeps the coat buttoned up. Black circular prescription sunglasses.

Outside the Matrix: Gray frayed shirt, black trousers and boots and stuff.

Inventory/Weapons: KS-23, A 23mm Russian shotgun firing the 'Barricade' slug, also used to launch various nonlethal grenade-related weapons. (Ah, wikipedia, a boon to those of us that have no idea about guns!) Knuckleduster, knife, anything that comes to hand.

Vehicle: She?ll ride along in the Lotus if she has to.

Race/Program: Russian/British Caucasian

Purpose: Captain of the Last Bolt

Affiliation: Rebel

Skills: Leadership, firearms training, can drive the Last Bolt.

Biography:

Born in Russia but sent to her grandparents in England at the age of seventeen, Rada Anistasaya Gurov quickly made herself known as one of Europe?s foremost hackers. By the time she was twenty she had already made herself known to INTERPOL, MI5 and the Kremlin after breaking into their systems. Fortunately, they have yet to discover who ?Rada? is in real life and are currently investigating the case somewhere in Siberia. It was Rada who owned the electronics shop where Rip worked, and Rada who showed her the ?Real World?. The hacker herself had been introduced to the Matrix shortly before her twenty-first birthday by an erstwhile boyfriend, nicknamed ?Code?. She has no idea where he is now.

In Zion, Rada commandeered an old, decommissioned ship and turned it into the Last Bolt. The current crew are the first to serve aboard it for many years.

[b]
    Rip and Rada[/b]

[i]"I'm ready."[/i]

Rip smirked at Forty-Seven's disappointment. It always amazed her how fixated some men could be on women in skimpy clothing. For this reason she usually dressed, as he himself sometimes put it, like a nun. Leaving this male mystery behind her, Rip stabbed at the keyboard for a couple of minutes, transferring their Captain from her training programme into the download 'White Room'.

Rada appeared a short distance away, framed by the weapons racks. Grabbing her shotgun and slinging it across her back, the Russian woman walked up to her group.

"[i]Zdrasvtye[/i], team. [color=darkblue](Livi note: I'm going to write her Russian phonetically to make life easier)[/color] As Rip explained, we are going into downtown Megacity to meet with a group of other Rebels. It is fairly unofficial and we should be in and out very quickly. We will not be taking the car. Does everyone understand me?"

[b][TAG White, Chore, Forty-Seven][/b]

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Forty-Seven, The White Room

While waiting to be deposited into Harms Way, he watched as their captain materialised a few metres away.
    She grabbed her shotgun from the racks, and strode purposefully to join them.

"Zdrasvtye, team." She announced. "As Rip explained, we are going into downtown Megacity to meet with a group of other Rebels. It is fairly unofficial and we should be in and out very quickly. We will not be taking the car. Does everyone understand me?"

Alex raised a tentative hand. "I was with you from 'team', Captain. What was the first word?"

Tag: Captain Rada

13. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Trevor Jacobs
    Rooftops

As Ghost leapt from the window, the young rebel shot a quick glance at the other man on the roof. He paused, shrugging for a moment before walking swiftly to the edge of the roof. Without waiting any longer, he leapt from the roof, falling through the air and toward the streets below. The young ninja altered her trajectory, choosing to land instead on a widely placed fire escape.

Both feet contacted lightly with the grated platform for only a split second before Trevor bent at the knees and backflipped off of the fire escape. He fell quickly to the alley street, landing next to a parked car.

Trevor glanced upward, wondering if the other rebel had decided to follow him. He had hoped not, for their destinations surely weren't the same. Still looking up, he simultaneously permanetly altered the driver's side window with his fist.

In one smooth practiced motion, he unlocked the door, slipped inside, and turned it on. It took less than five seconds for him to drive out of the alleyway, already fiddling with the radio.

The ninja decided to drop in on an old aquaintance.

Tag- Nobody

14. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    IC: Agent Stephens
    Mega City - Alleyway/Park - TAC: Rogue Agent

Before even realizing that his move failed he suddenly stepped forward in result of a force pulling his tie. He saw O'Connor gripping tightly on it. Stephens grunted and held O'Connor's wrist squeezing him to let go. But he wouldn't. Stephens tried to remain in balance so he tried to aim a straight kick to O'Connors chest hoping he would loosen his grip.

TAG: All

15. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: I tagged the Rouge Clones a while ago...no one answered...if I still don't get one by Monday afternoon they're goners. *Pops Knuckles*

And Sithy, you started it this time...

IC: White
    Matrix -- White Room -- [N/A]

?Dude, you gotta come look at this.? He grinned, laughing inside.

He popped his head through the weapons rack, looking at who FS was holding hands with, then, working extremely hard to not laugh, he spoke.

?White-Noise((Common Used Expletive))?Is it Zion Day ((Like the American Fourth of July?commemorates the creation of Zion)) Already??

In a moment, the outfit was gone?Thanks a fragging lot Rip?

?You know?we oughta switch you in that outfit for the ?Lady in Red? they get all the trainees with?? He grinned, pushing the hanging guns out of the way as he stepped between them and through the rack.

With a whine as of old-fashioned loudspeakers, Rip's voice cut across the discussion. Honestly, at times it was like herding cats.

"Okay you lot, ready now?"

He winced?why did she always do that?.it was like listening to fingers on a chalkboard?.

"I'm ready."
    ?Ready.? He spoke, following FS? lead. He straightened his suit sleeves, and brushed the shoulders off, preparing for transport.

"Zdrasvtye, team. As Rip explained, we are going into downtown Megacity to meet with a group of other Rebels. It is fairly unofficial and we should be in and out very quickly. We will not be taking the car. Does everyone understand me?"

Alex raised a tentative hand. "I was with you from 'team', Captain. What was the first word?"

He also raised his hand.
    ?Uh, Sorry Cap, I spaced. Could you repeat that from after ?Rebels??? He grinned, adjusting his glasses. ?Why are we meeting exactly??

Tag: Sithy, Livi, LW

16. dontlookatmethatway

Jul 5, 2005
    This was my last Rogue Agent Clone post and I believe it was not answered. Was I wrong, D_V_C?

17. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: Sorry, Must have missed it.

IC: Agent Thompson
    Mega City -- Alley to Park -- [~UPDATE~TAC: Rouge Clones]

?Your acrobatics do not impress me. You might have had a promising career as a gymnast, but right now the only thing I see in your future is a bloody death.?

?Come on now gentleprogramms, it doesn?t have to be this way?you could just let me terminate you, and you can live your lives freely.?

One of the two whispered?and the both started forward, attempting to attack and flank him.

He didn?t wait for the attacks to start, the minute they moved, he opened fire, aiming for the clone who had insulted him first.

Tag: Rouge Clones

18. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    IC: Agent Riley

Downtown MegaCity

Riley jumped to the side at Thompsons aid ''I'll take these two, help Stevens take the real O'Connor'' with that Riley leaped forward, jumping to the clone on his left attacking with a furry of punches, while at the same time backkicked to catch the one behind him offguard.

Riley new he couldnt take both of them and expect to win, but he could give his agents the time they needed in order to take O'Connor down.

TAG: Agents, clones

19. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya

"No you don't." Maya said stepping into the foot of the alleyway blocking the agent's path to O'Connor. She swung a chain that she'd ripped off a wall around her and prepared for attack. "O'Connor, your about to have company, i can't hold off an agent for long!"

tag: agents

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Sorry for this, I'm gonna god-mode myself to get things going.

IC: Alex Stern, MegaCity. The room beneath the meeting.

Following procedure, Forty-Seven preceded the team in, to make sure they weren't walking into a trap or anything.

The room was multicorp grey, with the carpet underfoot a shade darker. Light streamed in from the windows, and a single telephone sat atop the lone desk where he had materialised on one knee.

"Alrighty then. Donde el frag es nosotros?" He asked himself rhetorically. Literally, 'Where the frag are we?'

He placed a palm on the floor, sensing the vibrations of the virtual city, then exitted the room to look for a water cooler.
    He ignored the employees gawping at his imposing form and filled a paper cup with water to study it for the concentric rings of vibration that would herald Agents converging on the area.
    Nothing.

Lastly, he re-entered the room, closed the door, and looked out the windows, across the city skyline, at the skyscrapers nearby and down at the roofs of smaller structures. No SWAT helicopters. Certainly looked safe.

He put his finger to his earpiece as he gaze out the windows.

"Princess? Area secure. Condition is gr-" He stopped, spying a black-clothed being diving headlong into the air from his building and floating on the air currents to one of the structures beneath.

"-een. Um, er," His voice quickened as he hurried to convey what he was seeing. "Guys, that meeting might have just ended; I got a Rebel diving off the level above. Should I hold my position or head up there to make my presense known?"

Tag: Livi (Rip/Rada)

21. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Rip, Rada

"Damn!"

The operator swore as Forty-Seven apparently put himself into the Matrix. Then she realised she'd accidentaly leant on the button. Keeping this fact to herself, Rip watched the rest of the team materialize in the room, then opened a connection to the telephone. It started to ring.

Rada reached out and picked up the handset.

"Da. We're in."

"Captain, I'm not reading any Agents, but accoriding to Alex there's something weird going down. The meeting on the roof... it's broken up. We took too long." the Operator sounded relieved. "I suppose you're coming back, then?"

Rada considered this for a second. While it was true they had no purpouse here any more, she did not want to waste a trip into the Matrix. First, they needed to ascertain wether there were still any Rebels on the rooftop, then they could work from there. She explained this to Rip, who promptly hung up. Rada decided to leave the woman to calm down, and looked around at her team.

"Chore, White, you stay here. Forty-Seven and I will investigate the rooftop."

[TAG 47, White, Chore]

22. dontlookatmethatway

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Rogue Agent O?Connor
    Alleyway/Park, Mega City

The Agent?s kick connected with O?Connor?s chest and the Agent got the result he wanted. O?Connor, realizing that he couldn?t hang on forever, released the tie and gave the Agent a hard shove in the chest, trying to get him to lose his balance.

IC: Rogue Agent Clones One and Two
    Alleyway, Mega City

?Come on now gentleprograms, it doesn?t have to be this way?you could just let me terminate you, and you can live your lives freely.?

One snorted in a very unprofessional fashion and was about to inform him that ?gentlemen,? while less accurate, sounded a lot less silly than ?gentleprograms? when the Agent started shooting at him. He used the special maneuver known as ?bullet time? to dodge the bullets. It would have been all over for the Agent if Riley had not chosen that moment to intervene. He assaulted both of them with punches and kicks. For a moment both clones were occupied with dodging the kicks and blocking the punches. Then, Two moved to stop Riley. He attacked him with a kick to the crotch followed by a punch to the head. One continued his assault on Thompson. He had been momentarily stopped by the gunfire, but he continued to charge forward.

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Alex Stern, the Grey Room, da Matrix

Nodding to his fellows, Forty-Seven led his captain into the corridor, and along the short hallway to a door.

It opened at the first pull, and he ran up the bare concrete steps to the door leading out onto the roof. A small strip of light beamed in through the slightly ajar door. Clearly someone had come this way earlier.

He pulled a Silverballer from under his coat before heading out, just in case the Rebel had been forced off the roof by something other than expedience.

With a look back at Rada, he headed out.

Tag: Rada, anyone still on the roof

24. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Agent Thompson
    Mega City -- Alley Way -- [TAC: Rouge Clones]

Though Riley had told him to leave, he didn't. The Arch-Agent could handle himself...and the clones weren't about to let him go destroy thier creator.

The shots slowed the first clone...but he continued the assult. Well...looked like they were fighting Hand to Hand.

He dropped his gun, and raised his arms in a defencive stance, Briefly entering bullet time as a punch flew by his face, reaching out and catching the clone's arm, he reenter real time, twisting it and flipping the clone over.

Tag: Clones

OOC: WHite post later

25. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Rada

Rada followed as quietly as she could behind Forty-Seven, walking backwards down the hall to cover his back. Technically, being captain, she should have gone through the door fisrt, but being confident wasn't the same as being brave. The Russian was sure that, whatever was through that door, Forty-Seven could hadndle it. And if he couldn't, at least she'd know it was too much for her to deal with alone.

Working out this moral tangle, Rada unslung her shotgun and, feeling Forty-Seven's eyes upon her, she motioned for him to go onto the roof.

[TAG Forty-Seven, anyone on the roof]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.