main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA It's 12:01am on May 18th you're in costume and EPIII is about to start OK HIT IT! the info thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    Hewwo, der ee, uh, evewybody! Meesa back!

Been a long week or so, but I am back (hopefully!) until premiere time. I will be there at the meeting on the 15th, but thought I would pass on a couple of tidbits before then.

First, there will apparently be no multimedia extravaganza at the Regal Natomas--they show a 20-minute commercial (called "The Twenty", of course) that the national office is not willing to pre-empt for any fanboy/fangirl shenan... activities (whew! dodged a bullet there!), and so the best I might be able to finagle at this point will be a microphone for a few minutes before showtime. But props to the theater manager and district office for giving it a good effort!

Also, I've learned that there will be 24 hours of ROTS at the theater. In addition to the three (perhaps four, decision still pending) midnight premieres, there will be shows at 3:15a (already available on Fandango), 6:00a-ish, 9:00a-ish, and then returning to the already-scheduled theaters for the rest of the day.

I have a client who has purchased tix for himself and his missus to the Modesto premiere on 5/12, and he has promised to rub my face in it as much as he possibly can (dirty bastard) ;). However, he's also working on tracking down the Battle of the Heroes CD single and/or press kits for me through some of his own media contacts, so I remain hopeful one/both of these will be forthcoming.

Goodness: 2 weeks from today, we'll be prepping for lineup activities!! (DROOL) :cool:

Take care,
    DR

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Yeah, I've got friends who are going to the screening on the 12th (and NOT the 18th...traitors!). Ahh well...we'll get the total fan experience and they'll get.....to gloat in the fact that they saw it a week in advance....grrr.

See you at the meeting!

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    well I just picked up my ticket at the Regal for the midnight show. We're goin in full throttle!!

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok, I just got my ROTS soundtrack with the extra DVD. And all I can say is WOW!!! The DVD portion is awesome. It's like your very own Star Wars music videos! I love that Ian McDiarmid hosted it. I love to listen to that man speak. The ROTS video is the same that was showed at the John Williams booth (heh heh) at C-3. Very cool stuff.

5. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    LDV,

I just got mine myself, but I'm torn as to whether or not I want to watch/listen to any of it prior to 19 May. I'm already spoiled enough as it is...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:cool:

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    come to the dark side DR. Come ... I saw the trailer in Indy on HD TV, holy bat balls Batman!!!

7. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    I watched. I listened. HOLY CRAP! I just wish I had gotten it from Target. I want the bonus trackfrom this film and the last. I can only wish. Unless someone wants do pm me or email me a copy of the tracks I am wishing for.

Edit: Or the pin for the new track

8. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I want the bonus trackfrom where is the bonus? I bought the soundtrack but I did not see it :_|

I might going after work to see the movie. I leave at 10PM,and my movie theather starts showing the movie at 12 or 12:30AM. Do you think that I can go home and sleep that day knowing about the movie.

Wacthing twice. :cool:

9. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    i just bought the sound track, amazing!!!!!

10. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I was at Costco and I gave in to the Dark Side. I bout the soundtrack with DVD. I even opened it!!! :eek:

But I haven't listened/watched it yet. I must be strong and wait until after the premiere. I want to be just as surprised by the music as I will be about the movie itself.

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    come to the dark side tionne ... you know you want to listen and watch it. give in to the dark side ... ;)

12. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    I hate to say it like this but: Learn to know the Dark side of the force and you will achieve a power greater than any Jedi!

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Tionne ... the music is great, and the 70 minute collage is awesome as well.

14. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I know, and I can't wait to listen to it. But I must resist. Help me Deadpool! The Spoiled are trying to turn me!

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Deadpool already watched it :p nya nya

16. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.