main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~It's fate~ AU (Ani+Ami/Obi) Oh my lord!!!! There's a post!!!!!! 9-14!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Heather_Skywalker, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
  2. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
  3. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Minutes!

>Can you see how board I am? :p

4. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Ok, I'm not so board any more, but i'm not to sure if I can post today. This morning I get to go in to get my molars pulled! :D :_| The real problem is I never even had a cavity, so the doctor thinks I'm going to be out of it for a while. He made me promise no fan fiction today. Well, I think I have some time to postie, just a bitsie...

Arwyn and Jazz, thank you for your nice comments :D !
    bjork, sketkh, Dana, Taryn, and Roxy; I know your out there! ;)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Padme, will you please had me that bag."

"Oh... this one right." It had been only two days since Obi-Wan's arrival and again he was leaving, not a planet away, but to a small house, shack far out. "Ashi, why are you doing this."

"Padme," He started quiet caringly, though this was no time for small talk, "a war has just begun and you wish to know... I can't tell you, but you'll understand."

"I want to know... Oh my God..." Padme's voice trailed off as a ship touched down. Padme's face grew sharp and she stood up strait.

"Hello, my Angel."

"You have no right to call me that anymore." Only one small tear ran down her cheek.

I'm really sorry! But Mom's telling me to go get ready. I hope that was a really super cliffhangger! [face_devil] (You know, out of have to do a cliffhangger :p )

~*Heather*~

5. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    That was definitly a cliff hanger alright!!!

It was great I hope it don't hurt to bad, I have never had any teeth pulled but I can imagine it hurts!! Hope you get better soon!

~*Taryn*~

6. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Tell yo' Mama an Yo' Docta they can't be doin' did to us! MORE! PLease...(collapses onto floor in fetal position. Weeping until his can continue the story....)

7. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    that was an evil cliffhanger! please post soon - i can't wait!!!

8. bjork_109

bjork_109 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    Nooooo! *Glares at dentist* You made her stop...And with a cliff-hanger! Okay...*Deep breath* Don't kill dentist, don't kill dentist, don't kill dentist.

Although, are you really that attached to that dentist of yours? (Lol...kidding.) ;)

Anywho, yay! A postie! And a cliff-hanger too. :) And such a good post and cliff-hanger...

-Bjork.

9. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks so much everyone! I'm glad to see you want to know what happens. Right now though, I'm not suppose to be on the computer, but I promise I will get something up today or tomorrow ;)

10. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Hi Heather. Hope you recover from your dentist trip. I hate going to the dentist myself. It always hurts! :( Nice cliffy. Looking forward to more. :)

11. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Upping just becasue.
    Hopes to post soon ;)
    Don't worry! I'll make up for not posting for a few days! :D

12. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Im back Heather!! I'm sorry I haven't posted a reply in a while.. I have been kinda distacted with my story in all... Did ya miss me?!Jk Well I will reply more oftern I promise!!!

Hope a post is soon!

13. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Ok everyone! :D Before I even think about school starting on Weds. :_| I think that I will post. ;)

Padme sat acrossed from the older man. He looked so caring from there to everyone, Padme was the only one giving him a hard look. "I wish you to come with me Padme."

"Why should I?"

"Because... becasue"

"Because what? Your my father?" Padme scoffed at the term. He's nothing of the sort.

"My dear, please listen to reason. A war is in the works and I wish to take you out of it." Berru sucked in a breath. Padme's look got even colder to her father.

Obi-Wan was about to say something to clear the tension when Padme's reationalism went out the window. "How dare you! We know very well of the war. This young woman here has lost her new husband to it. This family, my family, needs my help and I will not leave it- ever. Not for you!"

"Please Padme..."

"NO."

"Padme," Ashi tried to get control of the situtation, nothing was working.

"No, Obi-Wan. My father needs to hear this. You, and don't say you didn't, you killed Mother, Sola, my dreams. You shiped me off to a planet with no hopes and here in disperation I found what I wanted most. Trust, truth, caring and..." Her eyes began to tear. She had promised her self that she would stay off the subject of Anakin. Was that promise ever kept?

Now an inraged father fought back. "And what Padme? I like to know. I've come here to make amends to make everyone happy, but now I see that I could never make you happy. So I want to know, and what," He raised from his seat and hovered over Padme.

"Love."

Padme face snaped to the door. The face was weak, tired, but the same maginifcent fire gazed out of the eyes. Tears flowed form her eyes and Padme father fell back into his seat. In the lost voice of a whisper, "Anakin?"

"Now leave, we don't want you here," Anakin's hand went up hovered acrossed the air. "She is none of your consern. She is happy and to be married." The man mumbled the words back to Anakin and, in a daze, got up and left. As far as Padme knew, never to return. And with him ever shred left of her old life- glad for him, it to all be gone.

Finally Padme's legs seemed to be able to move, she ran as fast as she could to him. For both it wasn't fast enough. Before Padme knew that she was in his arms, Anakin had her in what seemed like their first kiss. Long, sweet, something that had been missed. What was only a few days away from each other seemed like forever and what was a long kissed seemed like only moments to the lovers.

No one else was there, no one else mattered. They were together again and both would die bofore being apart would be an option.

They're back together! Yepe! Now things get to change a bit. Since school is starting for everyone I don't know how much time I will get to post. I'm hope often. I know I have been slacking a bit and I hope that I'm making up for it. Tell me if I'm not!

In other news: Calling all MUSH writers! I'm starting a new little side compilation of love letters. They can be about Ani/ Padme stuff or your own love letter, or just write one to send to me. If you have a letter you would wish to have posted by me on fanfiction.net please PM or e-mail it to me! I will try to post a link to the thread, but it might not work. Your user name can be used or you can remain annoymous. Just make sure you write who it's to. Have fun being in love [face_love] !

~*Heather*~

14. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    I'm a little confused! What do you need love letters for?? And what is your name at Fanfiction.net? I read storys there too, but when I tryed to make a name it wouldnt work!!

I liked the post Heather! I was wondering when you were going to do it!

~*Taryn*~

15. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Good...I had no idea it would be her father!

16. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Jazz I'm glad I caught you off gaurd! I thought it would be a good thing ;)

Taryn Beacuse I'm bored! I just went into log in and signed up. It was as easy as getting one here, but you sign in with your e-mail adress. My name there, Serenity Skywalker. I can tell you about it later :p

17. bjork_109

Jun 4, 2002
    Very good post. :) How did the dentist appointment go by the way??? I just got braces Friday; so I can relate if you're having any pain...it hurts! :) I don't like dentists at all...*Shiver*

-Bjork.

18. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    :D Bjork~
    My dentist app. It went well. My parents said I looked really different when I woke up and I was pretty sore for a few days, but I feel great now. For my first sugery for anything dental it was great, but I've always liked my dentists :D
    I'm sorry about your braces, those do hurt. I had them for two years. Really, I got use to them and sometimes (I know it's bad) I miss having them. I'm weird, forgive :p
    It only gets better! I promise!

~AND~

I just wanted to put an alert for I great story that I want all to read. It's called The Apprentice of Vader written by a good friend Jedi-Roxy and with a little help from me ;) I love the latest posts! I hope you will too!

~Remember~

[face_love] Love Letters for my little fiction thing Love Letters of the Love Loren are wanted!

~*Heather*~

19. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    By the force! I just got a great idea!

Why? Anakin, my boy, he's alive? How could I have lost hope? I'm his mother, why is he still with her? Shmi Lars' reaction might have seemed normal, but the dark side melted over her. Jealousy of Padme and the anger that Anakin had not even looked at her the entire time he had just got home pounded through her veins. No matter what she could say or do Anakin wasn't hers anymore more and the thought nawed at her. In a way she was glad her son was gone from this harlot, as she secretly called Padme. Anakin doesn't need her. She doesn't love him. Padme should be the one heartbroken right now; not Beru. Thought she wanted Padme gone or badly hurt, that would only bring the two closer and she would be dead before she allowed her son to fight in a war which ment nothing to her.

"Mother." Anakin's soft voice covered over all the painful words she had thought. "I'm so glad your safe." He huged her tight. Shmi returned it in reverance, happy that her son still treasured her. Nothing, not even her husbands love could replace her Ani's.

The happy reunion continued well in to the night from midday and Anakin's adventure was told; that bounty hunters hand mistaken him for another man were after they had gotten to another planet gave him leave to home. Everything about the Jedi and Obi-Wan was left out. None of this made sence to Padme, but she listened and didn't question; She was just happy to have him back. As he told the story she rested back on his chest and placed her hands over his after he contently wrapped them around her. For many mintues none of his words registered; all she knew was the smell of his clothes, the roughness of his skin next to hers, the warmth his body was giving her, the sound of his lost voice flowing over her in light waves. Then there was silence and all wished to go to bed.

Shmi was very eager to get him away from Padme. "Anakin, you must be very tired, don't you want to go to bed?"

"No thank you Mother. Really, I would like to stay out here and look at fire," he saw the look in her eyes, "with Padme, if that's ok."

"Yes, of course my boy, I bet you have a lot to catch up on." Cliegg tried to smooth over. With some force he took Shmi by the arm and signaled to Obi-Wan to take Beru and take them to bed. "Good night."

"Good night." There was a moment of total peace after they left, nither wished to break with speach.

That was a lovely story to tell, Anakin.

It's what...

Obi-Wan told me. Don't worry.

I missed you Angel.

And I you. Everyone thought you were dead, but I... you had to be alive. Do you know that we've only known each other for less then two months, but if you ever... left Anakin, I...

Angel, never agian. It won't happen, I promise.
    Padme turned to face Anakin's. It was the same face he had remembered. Nothing faded, nothing changed, though some lines where more visable then others, that to be expected. She was so good, so kind, she loved with no limitations. Anakin wondered why she had been so cold to her father. What had he done that would prone such rage in his Angel?

"Ani, your troubled. What's wrong?" Padme was full of compassion. Any pain she could take away, she wanted to; she want to make him feel as good as she could.

"Nothing, I want us to be happy. That's all."

"Happy? Anakin, every time you look at me I'm happy. We will always be happy." There was a short silence. Words weren't needed. As they looked into each others eyes every problem faded. Together the universe was there's; anything could be thrown at them and they would overcome it.

Anakin, if you wish, you can sleep with me tonight. It was an open invitation. Ment plain and simple. Nothing would be going on past sleeping, but the sheer joy of waking up and seeing him next to her- Padme had to tell him he could.

Ani softly pulled her head closer to his; No, lets just fall asleep out here.

Well, you know wh

20. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    :eek: ::Speechles::

That was great!

I posted on mine! Finally!!!!

~*Taryn*~

21. bjork_109

Jun 4, 2002
    Ohh, a jealous Shmi! I like I like! Nobody seems to want to write her as the jealous mother, but I like it! At last; Shmi is not perfect. :)

Thanks for your support with the braces. I had them when I was in 2nd grade, now around 5 years later...*Lol* I never remembered them hurting this much though! But I will survive; with all the metal floating around in my body (I have back problems.) I set off metal detectors which is really really fun! *Grin* I take pleasure in very odd things.

-Bjork.

22. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I'm so glad that all like my jealous Shmi. I was wondering how people would take it.

My dear Beru and family,
    Everything out here at the front is quiet now.
    Last night though we got word that the biggest
    battle is about to take place. Please, I implore
    you Anakin to take our family away from this desolate
    planet. I'm so very gald that you are home to
    protect them as I am not. I could tell you a lie
    and say that all should be cleared up without painful
    pillaging of our planet and many others, but I
    would be lieing; I will never lie to Beru. Anakin
    please, for the love and saftey of them, get them
    out of here before it's too late.
    There is information, I won't tell you how
    I got it, that the enmy will soon be distroying
    farms for money and supplies. Father I know the
    farm is everything, but I need to know you are
    all safe. I need to know you are all gone. Do
    not send a reply, if my next letter comes back
    to me, I will know you are safe.
    My heart cries for you my love,
    Owen

Again poor Beru began to tear. "Please Cliegg, let's do what Owen wants." Her plea was lost in the silence of the family. A week had past of happy hope. If Anakin could had survived, then Owen has to live, but this letter had put the realization of the war strait in to there homes. Why did he have to go and fight. His place is home with me. Beru looked around the table- Cliegg, so kind to her; Shmi, lost in her jealousy of Padme; Master Kenobi, he had been nothing but caring of her since this whole thing began. She sent him back the soft look he was giving, happy to have some one so simapathetic to her. And last, but not least Ani and Padme, they were so happy, but for her they hid it. She felt bad that because of her they couldn't show how much in love they were. They really don't have to do that for me. It would make me feel better if they did.

Anakin and Padme heard this same request and gained another level of respect for the sweet twenty-year-old. Padme had now, for quiet some time consitered Beru her best friend. Her eyes were blood red, and her whole body looked tired, but she had stayed so strong. If only I could have remained that way when Anakin was gone.

After that night no one had spoken about anything, really they had just been living for the past week, but with Owen's new letter the six were forced to face reality.

"I cannot leave this farm." Beru did not fight this statement, it was stupid to do so. Anakin was the one that would not let it die.

"Cliegg, I don't mean to fight you but, Owen is so sure. I have to respect what he wants. If you don't wish to listen to your son, Mother and you can stay, but I and Obi-Wan," Anakin looked over to the man he had grown a deep respect for; He nodded back, "we will take Beru and Padme away. I am doing what Owen wants for his wife."

"And why would you do this Anakin?" Shmi sound shocked by what her son had said. It surprised Padme, the look on her face. It was almost as if Ani had turned into something she had never seen before and it repluced her.

Padme took Anakin's hand tighter. Your not going through is alone, my love. Ani smiled down at her and looked back at Obi-Wan and Beru. "Becuase he's my brother. He asked me to do this and becasue I love him I will do this for him. It's not like he asked me to kill all of you." A small laugh escaped the four young adults. Shmi and cliegg found none of it amusing.

"Then you all should go. We don't want you here if you don't want to be here."

"My son were will you go?"

Obi-Wan took that question, "We, will take them a small planet very far from here."

Shmi glared at him, "And that's all you are going to tell us."

"Yes, Mother- to be safe. And please don't play the what if I die and your not here card, Mother it would hurt me if that happened, but I would never live with myself if Owen's right and all six of us die because we don't heed his warning."

Silence.

"You're right Anakin, but

23. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    That was great..... but I am a little confused... Who died? *LOL* I'm gunna read it again and see if I get it ... but Please help!*LOL*

~*Taryn*~

24. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Just upping becasue I'm bored out of my mind!

25. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Hello *puts hand to hear any feedback*
    Is there any :( ?
    I know there has to be, people are just busy.

Uping again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.