main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Its March, have you gotten your tickets in the mail yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by RogueRebel, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    got mine finally on april 1st can only say it is about time.

2. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I haven`t gotten mine yet and I`m getting nervous...

3. Forcefire

Forcefire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 17, 2000
    Just got off the phone with the parents, and mine and my brother's came in the mail today. There's a small load off my mind. Now it's on to being concerned about my big Poli Sci paper.

4. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Three weeks away and still no badges. What is Gencon's problem anyway?

5. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    ^ they suck and waited until the last minute to send you something you paid for. They have until Wed and then I will be sending 2-3 e-mails daily to lindsay until they ship these things to me over night. My gawd, we paid $190 back in Dec (looks on bank statement) and I expect to get these sooner. I'm now officially pissed. Thank god for all the SW stuff that was released today, got my mind off the mail.

6. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I still don't have mine yet. Getting really bugged rate now.

7. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    I got my tickets today, 1 Fanclub, 1 non fanclub, 2 Vader Heads and Correct number of fanclub tickets on 4/2. (I also managed to snag all of the instore exclusives!!! :) Vader, Yoda and Early Bird! :) )

8. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I am still waiting!!

I arrive in Indy the 18th so I am getting extra antsy.

I am hoping and sure this week it will finally come. [-o|

Good luck to everyone I hope we all get our stuff this Monday.

9. mandalore1

mandalore1 Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2004
    I got my "ticket" Thursday. Didn't have any of the Fan Club stuff in it, but a nice little note that says "I'm sorry, we couldn't identify you..." Apparently, if you moved, changed your name or email address, and they couldn't ID you with their list and the one the Fan Club sent them, too bad. Gee, I'm sorry I decided to buy a house since I ordered my tickets back in September!

Looks like they're taking any way out of sending what you paid for. But since it's "this close to the show," I have to go stand in another freakin' line so they can re-verify me and give me the rest of what they should have shipped.

Oh, and they haven't responded to emails yet.

10. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    mandalore1,

I wouldn't blame Gen Con for your ticket problem, it sounds more like a mix up between the Fanclub and your current location. A simple phone call will fix your problem.. don't freak out just yet there are still a few days to fix the shipping issues.

11. obi-going_to_cel_III

obi-going_to_cel_III Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Yes, just e-mail lindsay@gencon.com and they should be able to mail it out to you :)

And I got my brothers tix (which I had shipped here) but not mine yet, Im hoping for tomorrow

12. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Nothing yet -- i emailed Lindsey this weekend...

13. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Still haven't gotten mine yet. If I don't have them today, I'm going to e-mail tonight.

14. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    I'm slipping towards the dark side with each passing day of no ticketness...

15. tman

tman Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 2, 2001
    A friend and I both got our packages last Friday. Everything seemed to be in order ;)

16. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    Got mine over the weekend. Man, that is one crappy lanyard. It's a piece of nylon.

17. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Oh man, I'm really really upset. I e-mailed GenCon today. I really can't believe I haven't gotten my tickets yet.

I really think I'm going to cry...

18. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    Why? If you paid it's fine. You still have over two weeks.

19. cygnusjedi1

cygnusjedi1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2003
    woohoo! just got my stuff yesterday. fortunately it was all there.(except the Celebration at celebration III stuff. thats got to be picked up at the Will Call desk).

20. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    quite Iggy 8-}

21. Siths_Revenge

Jul 27, 2004
    Sweet! I git everything today! Sat and Sunday badges (Yoda and Ben look great), and the orange fan club laynard.

It's been an awesome SW weekend. Now I'm off to listen to the EP III score at Sony.com

22. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Yeah well as I pointed out in my LJ there is a lot resting on a small square plastic card. A lot can go wrong. Maybe a computer error? Maybe they shipped my badge weeks ago and it got lost in the mail. Maybe they haven't done it yet and what if I don't get it in time? I mean come on, they've hardly been handling this whole thing with a large degree of professionalism. I will say so far it seems they've been very nice in the reply e-mails.

Still waiting for mine to the e-mail today however.

23. Siths_Revenge

Jul 27, 2004
    ^If you've been reading this thread, you'll know they only started shipping the badges two weeks ago.

24. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Yeah which is another really bad mistake on their part. However, I *have* been reading this thread, which is why I know that almost everyone has their badges now. Like everyone I know does. This is why I am panicking. That and this is cutting it pretty damned close.

25. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Finally got my tickets!!!!!! yay! Connemara, where do you live (like geographically area). I live in FL and I ordered mine in Dec. Maybe that is the reason it has taken so long.

Solo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.