main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY January 13th Event

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Cungr_Vanck, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    Evening all! Yes, I am still alive...just not active on the boards.

I have an invite for the group for Friday January 13th. Kiniska won a drawing at the Howl at the Moon Piano bar on 4th street Live. While she gets two free drinks, everyone in her party can get two drinks at one dollar each and then half priced drinks until 9 pm. The cover fee is also waved and they have a free (but small) buffet set up. Last time it was wings and before that is was sliders. The bar is also a piano bar so expect some humorous times.

So for those who are interested, please let us know if you would like to attend as all are invited!

Date: Friday, January 13th.
    Time: We plan on being there about 6 pm (give or take)
    Place: Howl at the Moon bar on 4th Street Live, Louisville, KY
    Reservation: Tell them that you are there with the Cunningham party

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Nice! Thanks for including us, we'll be like Star Wars VIPs. I'll be able to let you know if I can make it when it gets a little closer.

3. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Wow! Thanks for the invite guys! Appo and I will also have to wait and let you know if we can make it. It sounds like a really nice evening. We'll let you know as soon as we can. [:D]

4. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    It looks like a no go for us. I'll have my granddaughter that day threw the evening. I haven't been able to keep her over night for a while now, so we're going to take her out to dinner.

Then it'll be an early rise to take her back home, so we can ride to Evansville on the 14th. The Empire was invited up for an Ice-hockey charity event, by the 501st"Bloodfin" garrison. Appo and I are gonna jaunt up there for the evening and lend them some support. We went last year and it was loads of fun. Small children playing hockey are the "cutest" things ever!

Thanks again for the invite, and you all have a wonderful evening! [face_batting]