main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jawa Jabber

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Well the one you were talking of not too long ago here. :)
    And that'd be great if you came here to NY. I'd love to have you for company here :D

2. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    I've never been to NY before. The closest I have been was about a hundred miles from the border of it. Someday I might go there though.

3. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Just don't come to where I live lol [face_laugh]
    Nothing but farms and countryside. You get tired of the cows :p
    But the city is fun and neat to go to. Lots of funky weather too here in central NY :p

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Consider it done...a Pot luck at Mertroid's house! 8-}

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Lol :p
    Consider it happening, in some years! [face_laugh]
    Anyways....who has a class ring and how much did yours cost? Soon it'll be that time for ordering them and that came to mind while looking at the one on my finger :p

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_laugh] I can wait 10 more years... 8-}

Also, I think our rings were quite expensive, atleast in my opinion, somewhere within the amount of hundreds! :( :_|

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yes there are rings in those ranges, but I've seen one for $75, the cheapest one. The others deal with real jewels and karats of gold or things, etc....

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    When I first wanted one, I was going to have Scripture and or "SALTT Club Member" inscribed under the band, or have a cross shining through the jewel which would be in the center. Yet, I opted not to buy one, as I am not one for rings, other then when I am to be married of course ;) .

Consider it saving my fingers for that one ring 8-} .

9. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    Hilarious on so many levels...

My class ring was in the $300 range. Funny thing is I don't even wear it. I keep it like a war trophy - Been to hell and back? Show 'em your ring!

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    DanakinSkywalker: "My class ring was in the $300 range. Funny thing is I don't even wear it. I keep it like a war trophy - Been to hell and back? Show 'em your ring!"

That is also why I did not get one, mainly cause I would never wear it! 8-}

11. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    I never got one because my parents didn't want to spend the money on it. Besides, I already have rings that I wear.

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I think I'd just stick with the wedding ring! [face_laugh]
    I mean you could probably by an engagement or wedding ring for the same much as a class ring, yeah you could :p
    I have one, a class ring, but it's not for my class, so I got it free! [face_laugh]
    Oh well, I probably won't get one for my class anyway. :p
    I'm working on saving my money for the disney trip this year. :)

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Disneyland or World? :confused: 8-}

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Disney world

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh cool, I hope you enjoy yourself on this trip :D , as it sounds fun, I've only been to "Disneyland" and that was about 3 years or so ago... :(

16. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    I've been to Disneyland once when I was about seven... needless to say, I don't recall much about it. My friend Jonathan works there though, so he's always there, lucky little duck that he is. But I was recently at Six Flags in Novemeber and I liked that rather very much, it was the first time I'd been there. In fact it was for Angie's birthday, and although I have a slight fear of heights I enjoyed the rollercoasters very much.

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] roller coasters? Just the thought makes me sick... 8-}

I don't know if it has to do with my fear of heights, or if its just a mental disability, but man, I dislike those wacky rides...

*quivers*

Just the thought is making me ill... :(

However though, Jedi_Daniel did talk me into going on 'California Screamin' @ California Adventures, and I truely enjoyed that emmensely, such high packed fun! :D

18. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    I love roller coasters.

19. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    However though, Jedi_Daniel did talk me into going on 'California Screamin' @ California Adventures, and I truely enjoyed that emmensely, such high packed fun!

You had your eyes closed through the whole thing. It was quite amusing! Yup... back to the salt-mines.

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah, the first time, yet the second I got used to is...Though in a few more months I have to overcome a new fear...FLYING! :_| 8-}

21. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Heh, the first time I was on a plane.... well... the only time really... was last year on teh Europe trip for Granite. It was so cool. Mr. Arnt said that we licked out; we had no turbulence, and the weather was pretty decent.... it was so cool ^_^

22. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    ok, fixing two typos.... one, is the word "the" spelt as teh because I swear I could be dyslexic.. and the other was "lucked" and since the "i" and the "u" are so close to each other and I didn't proof read due to being in a hurry, it was spelt incorrectly. My sincerest apologies...

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Heh, the first time I was on a plane.... well... the only time really... was last year on teh Europe trip for Granite. It was so cool. Mr. Arnt said that we licked out; we had no turbulence, and the weather was pretty decent.... it was so cool ^_^"

Well, I am going to Russia, and that to me is a great deal, not only can I not stand flying which I had done previously to Colorado, but I also have to do it for 18 hours... [face_shocked] :_|

Lots of prayer... :(

24. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Russia... ooooo....
    Heh, if I reimburse (sp? i dunno...) you for it, can you bring me coins from there? Just like one of each.. hehe, i collect coins from different countries and if you can bring me a rock or some leaves as well that would be cool.... if you're able that is... sorry, I'm wierd...

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Russia... ooooo....
    Heh, if I reimburse (sp? i dunno...) you for it, can you bring me coins from there? Just like one of each.. hehe, i collect coins from different countries and if you can bring me a rock or some leaves as well that would be cool.... if you're able that is... sorry, I'm wierd...
    "

Yeah I would be happy to do so, if I am able of course ;) :D .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.