main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA JD and Marric Tease Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    hey the boards are back up!

2. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    did the boards go down? did they know I was no longer at the computer? If I wasn't soo tired and had all this gosh darn clinic work to do I would be all over the boards, but alas everyone gets a break today.

3. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Ah, I too, have a busy day ahead, so I will have to refrain from all the fun. I get to take Charlie to a math and writing class today (NOT his favorite), so I have a feeling he'll have me in a BAD mood by the time we get home this afternoon. Poor me.:(

4. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    thought I'd pop on in here and [face_dancing] after all this was created for me[face_batting]

5. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Like I didn't already know this. :D (This was posted on AOL)

Women: One Hair Color Has the Most Sex
    Posted: 2007-09-26 14:22:19

Of all women, redheads have the most sex.

Although he doesn't explain exactly how he came up with this dubious conclusion, sex researcher and professor Dr. Werner Habermehl of the Hamburg Medical Research Institute in Hamburg, Germany says he examined the sex lives of hundreds of German women and compared the findings to their hair color, specifically red, blonde and brunette.

"The sex lives of women with red hair were clearly more active than those with other hair color, with more partners and having sex more often than the average," Habermehl told London's Daily Mail. "The research shows that the fiery redhead certainly lives up to her reputation."

And if women dye their hair red? That means they're signaling men that they're looking for a sexual partner. "Even women in a fixed relationship are letting their partners know they are unhappy if they dye their hair red," the professor told The Daily Mail. "They are saying that they are looking for something better."

Psychologist Christine Baumanns told the British paper, "Red stands for passion and when a man sees a redhead he will think he is dealing with a woman who won't mess around and gets straight to the point when it comes to sex."

6. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    That makes some sense, I can't say the red heads I knew were chaste. I'll have to keep this in mind next time I see a "carrot top"(eeeewwwwww bad mental image).

7. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Yup, redheads are bad girls[face_devil] ...that's why my hair is back to it's almost natural shade of brownO:) . I'm thinking the brunettes probably didn't make out too good in that study...behind the redheads I'm sure were the blondes...brunettes are smarter though (says some study somewhere), so I'll take some consolation in that!

Anything the color of a carrot -- besides a carrot -- is not a good thing.[face_sick]

8. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    [looks in mirror]

I personally feel that brunettes are the bestest around, they're smarter and better looking than all others, yep that's what they are:D

9. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Hey, this redhead resents that. And all I can say is....the study is right. :D

10. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    well this brunette stands by his words;)

11. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Can't we all just get along?[face_peace]

12. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    yes we can as long as we agree i'm right:p

13. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Well, I'll just be the tiebreaker. I'll play the usual role that Marric takes...the nice guy(gal) that sees everyone's point of view.

Marric, as a natural brunette myself, I must agree that we are the bestest around. However, Nasus, as a long time bottle-redhead, I have to say there is something inherently naughty about it. It just FEELS good to be a redhead.

Notice no blondes have anything to say...

14. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    that's because they can't use a computer[face_whistling]

15. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Good man. =D=

16. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Definitely! ;)

I noticed this "study" only applied to women. I'm guessing red-haired men don't have quite as much fun.

17. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    again I think of Carrot Top(that is one ugly man, buff as all get out now).

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Yeah he is totally buffed now. Red Headed ladies are like a hidden treasure on a small tropical island. Now, ponder that comment. ;)

19. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    don't get me wrong like alot of guys I'm attracted to "Firebrands" but I tend to only Love the brunettes, hunh maybe I just love myself(scary self revelation there)

20. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Loving one's self should be kept private![face_shhh]

21. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    sharing is caring:)

22. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    It might be caring, but it is also messy.[face_mischief] (I was going to put this face there: =P~ but thought it might be in bad taste.)

23. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    when it comes to caring there is no bad taste:p

24. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Ah, I saw the potential for that as soon as I pushed "post" but figured it would be ignored. How silly of me.

And isn't that easy for YOU to say...

25. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    well it aint just for talking, unless we're talking the ABC's;)

If your gonna throw a fastball down the middle of the plate it is my obligation to hit it out of the park.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.