main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Health Scheme.

Discussion in 'Archive: Hounslow UK' started by affectionate_monkey, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. affectionate_monkey

affectionate_monkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2002
    Do they get health cover then. Just wondering 'cause watching TPM last night and Yoda is more then a bit cross eyed, I doubt he can even see straight.

Has he had corretive surgery yet? If so was it covered under Jedi benefits or did he have to go private? Must of been pricey.

Also, I swear in AOTC it looks like he's had a nip and a tuck. Now that can't be covered by medical, I reckon Yoda's on the take.

2. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    They probably have cover for workplace accidents and limb replacements...

3. affectionate_monkey

Nov 2, 2002
    I would've thought so, I still reckon he's swidled some sweet laser eye surgery. Got a hose stuck in that belly of his as well.

Someone better have a close look at his expenses as well, one for the ladies I reakon. And other social extras.

//raises had in swigging motion.

4. toochilled

toochilled Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    aaaaaah yes,
    //yoda waves hand

[surgeon]you don't need to pay for the surgery sir[/surgeon]

5. affectionate_monkey

Nov 2, 2002
    Mind tricks are all very nice but he's got a nasty streak, likes to have a swindle or 2 for the buzz. Doesn't even use the old mind tricks.

Sure I saw him in the bar in AOTC, as Anakin is looking round. If you look closly you see a little green hand snab his credit pouch. Or is it a wallet, probably a Jedi style handbag thingy.

6. Darth_Jazbets

Darth_Jazbets Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2002
    Would a Jedi need laser surgery? Couldn't they do it themselves with a lightsaber?

7. affectionate_monkey

Nov 2, 2002
    Tut Tut tricky business that, you want to get a pro in for something of that size. It's gonna cost ya though.

//shakes head and rubs beard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.