main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Outcast: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (no cheats allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    No problems. I was stuck there for a long time (even the second time I played the game I forgot how to blow up the fueling system [face_blush])

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    How do you destroy the fuel system?

3. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    You know, I've forgotten again. I know it involves going outside the facility and dropping down into a pipe but I can't remember where that is.

4. QuiWanKenJin

QuiWanKenJin Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2005

For these kind of questions I would probably use the guide at Ign.com, it's quicker and the guide allways knows what to do. Just for the record, if your facing the door that leads to the loading area look to the left and go through one of the doors, it doesn't matter which. It will lead you to a hole in the floor, drop down into it and go through the other hole in the wall. This hole has a pipe that extends out of it every couple of seconds, that radiation is pumped through it each time the fuel is pumped. This will hurt you. So you don't have much time, go through the hole and quickly destroy the fuel system. The system is protected by a sheild. The generators are on the right and left sides of the wall next to the system. Destroy them first.[face_peace]

5. Darth_Ashraak

Darth_Ashraak Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2004
    The twins refers to Jedi Knight:Dark Forces. Anyway I'll try to help out ppl with Outcast problems.

With regards to the prisoners that's from Artus Topside here's a walkthrough:

Artus Topside [1 Secret] {artus_topside}
    >>Objectives: Disable the external defenses to allow evacuation of the
    prisoners.
    Rendezvous with Jan and the Raven's Claw.

As soon as the level begins you'll come under fire from an AT-ST - so
    watch out!
    This level is a royal bitch at "Jedi Master" difficulty... especially
    trying to keep the prisoners alive.
    The best way to avoid getting splashed is a method from Steven Roy (as
    listed in Matt Rorie's FAQ)... since the prisoners won't start dying until you
    get up to the top of the canyon wall, what you need to do is avoid the AT-ST
    down here:
    Run down to the other end of the canyon, dodging and weaving... once you
    get to the end, get against the right wall (facing back the way you came) - the
    AT-ST should have followed you, so once it gets down to where you are, run back
    up the canyon, hugging the right wall... keep dodging and weaving, and the AT-ST
    should get stuck against the wall at that one point.
    Now you can get topside... duck into that building, kill everyone, get
    the Key, and activate the elevator then head outside and ride it up. Quickly
    circle around to your left (around the elevator building up here) and 'use' the
    Blaster Cannon... quickly turn it around and start blowing away Stormtroopers on
    top of the wall. An AT-St will come out of that big door, so as soon as it
    appears take it out with the Blaster Cannon and continue killing the Stormies.
    {warning} Note that on "Jedi Knight" and "Jedi Master" difficulties, the
    Blaster Cannons will only last about half as long as they do on the lower
    levels, so you might want to think about taking out the Troopers on the ledges
    with your own weapons and leave the Blaster Cannon for the AT-ST. It won't be
    easy, though... you need the Blaster Cannon to take out the AT-ST, because none
    of your own weapons will scratch it - but if you use just your own weapons on
    the Stormtroopers, you might not kill them fast enough to save the prisoners.
    Before you even start this level, make sure you have as much Bacta as possible,
    and that both your Stormtrooper Rifle and Wookie Bowcaster have full ammo (there
    is some ammo in the little elevator buildings at top and bottom, but not much).
    You can actually take out at least a few of the Stormies up on that ledge with
    your Blaster Rifle... concentrate on the ones at the left (closest to the
    prisoners), but don't forget the others. You yourself shouldn't be in too much
    danger... the Stormies up on that ledge will be firing at the prisoners, not you
    - it's the Stormtroopers that come pouring out of that little tower down here
    that will be aiming at you. As soon as you see the hanger doors opening, get on
    the Blaster Cannon and take out the AT-ST... once it's down, the Stormies will
    be no problem.
    If you did the canyon run correctly earlier, the AT-ST down there won't
    be able to fire up at you... if you didn't, the AT-ST down below will fire up at
    you, draining most of the energy from the Blaster Cannon - if that happens, you
    won't be able to save the prisoners. You can always take out the AT-ST below
    with the Blaster Cannon if you're quick enough, but by that time the Troopers
    are killing prisoners...
    Once they're all dead (the Stormtroopers obviously, not the prisoners)
    up here, move towards that big door where the AT-ST came out - more troops will
    appear; kill them quickly. There's also a little building here (on the right as
    you face the hanger where the AT-ST came out - not the one at the top of the
    elevator), and in there is a Crate with a Large Shield Booster inside.
    Duck into that little building next to the Blaster Cannon, kill all, get
    the Key, and activate the elevator. Ride it back down, and *run* down the canyon
    to the other end... there are Stormies here now, plus that AT-ST you avoided
    earlier - don't get squashed, don't

6. lorn_zahl

lorn_zahl Jedi Master star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    [image=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/vincenthappens/kotpupbutt.jpg] [image=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/vincenthappens/aiaiaiaiieee.jpg]

http://www.jkII.net has some good hints/tips.

Also check out Kurgan's walkthroughs @ http://strategy.jediknight.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.