main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi Snapshots *New story 15/06/06* 'These Boots Were Made For Walking'

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jemmiah, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickenobi-nz

nickenobi-nz Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2005
    Jemmiah: Haha, Obi-Wan is such a smartie! I would think Qui-Gon would know by now not to make bets like that! [face_shame_on_you]

DarthIshtar Oh LOL! Lovely little snapshot, I always feel sorry for the kids who are waiting to be taken as padawans:_| , but what a funny ending [face_laugh]

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Hey, thanks, Nickenobi. I haven't written on this in so long that it made me nervous, but I got such bad giggles from the idea.

3. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Jem: You've got to admire Obi-Wan's deviousness, or at least his thought process. I have a feeling he had it planned since he first spotted the belt he wanted. ;)

Is it really sad that I let out a giant sigh of relief when Qui-Gon commented on the fact that Obi had at least put on a clean pair of socks? :p

Ish: Tee-Hee! That was quite funny Ish! I loved this though; "I can't believe the first Master who thought to use the fire extinguisher wanted Yrin for his Padawan!" Li said breathlessly.

It makes me wonder how many masters had run in to try and stop the fire and didn't think to get the fire extinguisher! [face_thinking]

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    LOL, I hadn't actually thought of that alternative. "Hmmm, padawan on fire, maybe we should meditate about butterflies."

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    LOL, that was grat Ish. Certainly one way to get the masters' attention. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.