main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JN's trip to London

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Jedi_Nat, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Howdy peeps. The flight is booked and I will be in London from May 27 - June 11. I shall be at Collectormania that first weekend, but for two weeks, I have nothing to do. Any suggestions? And please keep Sun June 5 free, as Big Birthday Bash on that night! Yep, my annual 21st is on that day and you're all invited.

Also, is anyone insterested in catching a show in West End? Wicked, Wizard of Oz and We Will Rock You are definetes for me.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you're a collector be sure to check out the Forbidden Planet Megastore on Shaftesbury Avenue. Bring £££ though as they can be expensive.

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Woot! :D
    It depends what you're interested in. I have 2for1 entry stuff for various attractions (including some West End Shows) in London. Plus most of the major museums and art galleries are free entry.

4. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    I have family in London, so will definitely try and get down to say hi!

5. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Richie has me sold on the 2-for-1 stuff. Admittedly, I have really only done shopping and Madame Tussuad's whilst in London. And the Lords Tour. I may check out the galleries and stuff. I also have quite decided if I am going to do a tour of Scotland yet either.

6. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    All the museums are really good. And free too. However they are very big so you might need a few days to do it. You could probably spend an entire day just going round the Natural History museum.

7. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I am in London for two weeks, so I have a bit of time.

8. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Just an update as only 66 days until I invade England, well London anyways.

I will most likely see most of you peeps at Collectormania, so if anyone wants to have an early birthday drinks with me in MK, that's fine. I'll be staying in MK as it's just easier for me. Also, if anyone wants to hang out with me (I am willing to travel to wherever for the day), just let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.