main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

July 2007 Activity

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by kreleia, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Just thought I'd get this started for ya Noghri. ;)

Suggested so far:

Laser Tag
    Dinner/Movie at someone's house

Hey, would anyone be interested in going to see fireworks on the 4th? or even the 24th?

2. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    On the 4th I'm doing fireworks with the family but I don't think I have plans yet for the 24th

Are there any fireworks shows we could go to or have they all been canceled due to the lame fireworks laws in Utah? I'd like to go to one with everyone. We could always just have everyone bring a fountain or two and have our own little show somewhere.

3. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    I'd be up for fireworks on the 24th, too. :)

Speaking of fireworks, where are the shows, now? Is Sugarhouse Park still doing theirs, or has that long since been canceled (I loved that show - I made a point of going to it as much as I could, or begging my parents to take us.)

There's also Draper Days going on from 7/13 through 7/21. They end the 10 days with a cool fireworks show on the 21st. So, if there are too many family conflicts for the 24th, that might be another fun option. Check out the link. There's lots of stuff going on that day that might be fun.

There's also lots of Rodeos and such going on. I've never actually been to a rodeo, but it's an idea. ::shrug::

We could also plan a hike.

4. Jedi_Angell

Jedi_Angell Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 23, 2004
    We might be out of town for the 24th, but haven't finalized our plans yet. If not we'd be interested in fireworks.

5. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    Cool. 24th fireworks is sounding like it would be a good activity. :)

We could also plan a picnic for a Friday or Saturday night sometime.

These are all just suggestions. I realize someone has to make an executive decision and say "THIS is what's happening," but, y'know, there are options without having to spend lots of moolah. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.