main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN July FanForce Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    The next meeting for the Knoxville FanForce chapter will be on Friday July 8th at 7:00pm at Mancino's Pizza and Grinders on Middlebrook Pike. As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me.

See you guys there!

2. iwannabeajedi21

iwannabeajedi21 Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2004
    i don't know if i can go or not. i don't get my schedule for the month of july for a few more days. i will let u know if i can go.

3. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    dern it!! I can't go to this one either, Sissy's wedding is the next day

4. geekgal

geekgal Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    My birthday is on the 19th, but I think we're celebrating on the weekend. The question is, will it be the weekend before or after? So when my family and friends figure it out I'll write off work. But I'll lean toward the weekend after, so hopefully I'll make it.

5. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well, I guess the question now is who can make it to the meeting? ;)

Seriously though, if this is going to be a problem for everyone I can move to the 8th or the 22nd. In fact, my Friday evenings are open all month as far as I know, so if you guys will tell me which one(s) would work better for you I will schedule it to accomodate the most people.

6. geekgal

geekgal Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    I can't make it on the 15th. A good friend is having her baby shower, and we've been talking about it for months. If the meeting were to be rescheduled anytime later in the month, I should be able to make it. If not, see you all next month.

7. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Would the 22nd work better for anyone else?

EDIT: 1100th post!

8. iwannabeajedi21

Dec 31, 2004
    i can do it this friday july 8. i won't know about friday july 15 or fri july 22 until later on in the week when we get our surgery schedule.

9. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I might be able to swing by this friday.

10. geekgal

geekgal Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    I'll be in Seviervile Friday and Saturday, so this Friday would work for me too.

11. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well, if there are no objections by tomorrow morning I will get us switched over to this Friday. I just hope that everyone sees it in time.

12. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    It has been done. It's too bad the faces don't work right or I would put a smile in here somewhere..

13. iwannabeajedi21

Dec 31, 2004
    i'll be there.

14. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Did anyone show up?? I got caught on the interstate for OVER an HOUR :( when I got there I didn't see anyone.

15. iwannabeajedi21

Dec 31, 2004
    3 of us showed up. we all got there about 6:45pm and left around 8pm. i am sorry that we missed u. u can have my number and call me next time or maybe jar jar can give u his number too. i feel bad. what time did u get there? here is my number...865-84-7117..jim

16. smuggler1186

smuggler1186 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    And I worked Friday. Maybe I'll get to see you guys in August. MTFBWY.

17. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I got there around 8:20

18. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I ended up at the Kroger next door to pick up some groceries, so I probably wasn't too far away by then. The last couple of meetings have been shorter than normal, so the best thing to do would be to post what time you think you will be there if you're going to be fairly late.

We missed you guys, and hey Haley, how's the Olive Garden lifestyle been treating you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.