main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA June Meet

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MotF, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Hi,

We are meeting at 3:00pm, at BAM on the 19th of June, right? I want to get the information to the newspaper(s).

Guess we need to talk about a 'subject matter' for the 19th.

Thanks,

Cathy

2. wookieefanPJM

wookieefanPJM Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    Please contact Hollie for that information. Something will be posted here soon.

3. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Just as a reminder, June 19 is Father's Day.

4. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Sorry I'm late getting the info out...

We will meet at BAM on the 12th - the 2nd Sunday - at 3pm since the 19th is Father's Day and lots of us will be busy with family.

We will have a business meeting. We need to set some plans and select new officers. We have lots of ideas to discuss. We have grown over the last year and need to re-organize and remind ourselves of the duties/guidelines that we need to meet to remain a part of this board.

Then we can all geek out and see who watched Ep III the most and what we liked/disliked in the movie and all the stuff we've bought as a result of see the movie.

Hope to see you all there.

5. wookieefanPJM

Apr 13, 2005
    ready.......chancelor! HA HA HA HA

I couldn't help my self. sorry.

6. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Will send this information to the paper.

See you there.

Cathy

7. wookieefanPJM

Apr 13, 2005
    Please remember to either Tip the cafe person or purchase something from the cafe, to thank the Book Store for letting us come and camp out there.

I really like the coffee..along w/ shopgirl and pheonix.

8. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Yum, caffine...and sugar free and fat free if you want it. Amazingly, it still taste good.

9. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    I haven't gotten anything from the cafe, but I often buy something from the bookstore itself after we finish.

10. wookieefanPJM

Apr 13, 2005
    a purchase from the store is just as good to the BAMM folks..... they probably like that better.

I just know the cafe folks get all the extra work when groups meet in the store.....so I usually tip them for their effort.

That way, the cafe workers LIKE for us to come, instead of NOT. :) and will spoil us.

11. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Looks like I'll be able to make this one. (Yea! I'm not working the weekend for a change!) ;) We can even celebrate my birthday! Even if it is 2 days early. :D

12. shopgirl

shopgirl Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2004
    my fav is that Revolution Tea that BAM has. We usually end up buying a magazine and a drink while we are there.

13. wookieefanPJM

Apr 13, 2005
    The cafe manager asked me today when we were coming it seems that the cafe associates "fight" over who is going to work on Star Wars day, since the tips are good.

So WAY TO GO FOUTNIAN CITY FORCE.

and they like to watch us nerd out.

14. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Remycat -
    Glad your able to make it. I think the last time we saw you was at the Space Science center last fall. I don't think most of the group relize how far you drive to be involved in our little group. See you Sunday the 12th.

15. wookieefanPJM

Apr 13, 2005
    has anyone considered the new local paper for interest.Columbus Community news info@columbuscommunitynews.com

cathy, can you give them a hollar?

16. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Hi, for those who will be coming to the meeting on the 12th and are interested in helping out when the fundraiser for Buffy, feel free to bring some stuff with you. Lots of this stuff can be found at the Dollar Store. You can get all the stuff listed for not much more than 5 bucks. It's great. Hope to see a bunch of you at the meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.